Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

We stayed here 11/24-12/1. Hands down my new favorite resort. We were in building 1 room 1241 king room. Room was very spacious and clean with a view of the courtyard from one window and river from the other. Bus service was excellent and loved the boat to Disney Springs. The resort felt SO quiet. Definitely perfect for an adults only trip. I thought I had found my favorite at Boardwalk but for the money you save, POFQ is perfect.

We stayed here 11/24-12/1. Hands down my new favorite resort. We were in building 1 room 1241 king room. Room was very spacious and clean with a view of the courtyard from one window and river from the other. Bus service was excellent and loved the boat to Disney Springs. The resort felt SO quiet. Definitely perfect for an adults only trip. I thought I had found my favorite at Boardwalk but for the money you save, POFQ is perfect.
We must be Resort twins. BWI is also my favorite resort. Until I stayed at POFQ the first time. Still love BWI but POFQ is fabulous and I've loved all our stays there and it is perfect and a nice way to save money to get in more trips

On that note thought Id post some photos from last week stay at POFQ. First time 1st Floor Building 4. Great location, so much better than climbing those stairs.
wEeCQGB.jpg

D2sLE6q.jpg

899nJ0R.jpg

Dr7B9JX.jpg

23 days to go for us! So looking forward to our return visit to POFQ after several stays at OKW & SSR. First time we will have stayed onsite during the Holiday season. It just all looks so pretty!

Mrs TT

23 days to go for us! So looking forward to our return visit to POFQ after several stays at OKW & SSR. First time we will have stayed onsite during the Holiday season. It just all looks so pretty!

Mrs TT
21 days for us! Can't wait. Though really, it ends up being 22 days since right now we aren't due to land till like 1 AM. But I plan to gently "suggest" (aka, pester) DH in to moving us up to an earlier flight ;) Maybe we can make it in time for dinner instead.

21 days for us! Can't wait. Though really, it ends up being 22 days since right now we aren't due to land till like 1 AM. But I plan to gently "suggest" (aka, pester) DH in to moving us up to an earlier flight ;) Maybe we can make it in time for dinner instead.
Quoting myself.... I didn't even need to pester DH to change our flight.... We were talking about the trip at dinner and he finally registered what time we landed and he said no way, I don't want to get in that late, move the flight. So we get in at 11:30 am now

Quoting myself.... I didn't even need to pester DH to change our flight.... We were talking about the trip at dinner and he finally registered what time we landed and he said no way, I don't want to get in that late, move the flight. So we get in at 11:30 am now
:thumbsup2 Glad to here you are able to get in at a better time

Just back from our Disney vacation. We stayed 2 nt's here. We stayed in Building 3 rm 3132 it was a corner room next to the gift shop. If closeness to transportation and the main building is a priority this would be a great location. I found it to be a little loud do to proximity to the main building and pool. Not complaints as we weren't in the room but to sleep. I enjoyed it but it's not as quite as Riverside was. Requested early check in didn't receive a room ready text until 3:02pm, but I did receive my corner room request.
FYI if hasn't been posted on this thread........THERE ARE NO ALARM CLOCKS in the room.

Reactions: DLo
Just back from our Disney vacation. We stayed 2 nt's here. We stayed in Building 3 rm 3132 it was a corner room next to the gift shop. If closeness to transportation and the main building is a priority this would be a great location. I found it to be a little loud do to proximity to the main building and pool. Not complaints as we weren't in the room but to sleep. I enjoyed it but it's not as quite as Riverside was. Requested early check in didn't receive a room ready text until 3:02pm, but I did receive my corner room request.
FYI if hasn't been posted on this thread........THERE ARE NO ALARM CLOCKS in the room.
Pretty sure this is the case property wide. I haven't had one in any room at any resort in a couple years. I think they've realized everyone has a phone now

Yeah GF didn't have them either. Sorry but in the middle of the night I want to just roll over and look at the time not have to fumble for my phone. What can I say I'm spoiled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts