Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

When can I send a note to POFQ requesting building #4 and 3rd floor ?
I assume there are 3 floors to each building at POFQ - or are there 4 floors ?

We arrive Tuesday November 10 - Can I send my snail mail letter on October 28 to POFQ with our room request ?

We arrive Tuesday November 10 - Can I send my snail mail letter on October 28 to POFQ with our room request ?
You can call Disney reservations and add requests to your reservation at any time.

There are 3 floors in each building.

I was looking forward to the extensive menu at the food court several websites show, some recently updated in December 2019. I noticed many items are NOT listed as available through mobile ordering. Have these menus been reduced, or are there some things not available though mobile order? Selections like the French toast or Big Easy Breakfast, or Shrimp and Grits and Bayou Lasagna at lunch, are not listed on mobile order.

I was looking forward to the extensive menu at the food court several websites show, some recently updated in December 2019. I noticed many items are NOT listed as available through mobile ordering. Have these menus been reduced, or are there some things not available though mobile order? Selections like the French toast or Big Easy Breakfast, or Shrimp and Grits and Bayou Lasagna at lunch, are not listed on mobile order.
Just back and yes, the menu is much smaller during the lunch hours and several things aren't available -- one entire section is shut down mid-day. I wouldn't be surprised to find that there are several items not available for mobile ordering. Side note -- it seemed to be a real challenge for them to get those orders put together in time for people!

Here now and couldn’t agree more with the comments, this place is perfection! We are in building 4 so a close walk to the lobby, bus stop, etc. yes some noise, but not excessive by any stretch. Such lovely grounds! We are finding ourselves planning early park days and then back to the resort mid day and then out again as we love it here and enjoy taking a break. We also have found the CM’s to be excellent.

Disney has changed their policy with room request letters/faxes. They are now done 30 days ahead of time. We use TouringPlans room request tool and they sent off their fax to Disney last week for our upcoming PO-R reservation.

Hi Guys!
Since my Aunt lives in FL she is meeting us at the resort. Do they charge for parking? If so I will have to let her know what that will cost

Since my Aunt lives in FL she is meeting us at the resort. Do they charge for parking? If so I will have to let her know what that will cost

No charge for day visitors. They can just let security know that they are visiting you at the gate house.

Andre

Then she needs to be added to the reservation by the Front Desk when she gets there, and yes she will be charged parking (or probably you will, as it will go onto the room account). You don't have the dining plan on your booking I assume?

Andre
Yes she is already on the reservation! I just wanted to know what the parking fee was per pay so I can let her know

Would anyone be willing to tell me what the current condiments are that are offered in the food court? It’s been a year since I’ve been there and can’t remember and things also change over time. I’m specifically wondering about (real) butter, peanut butter, jelly and honey. (Toppings for bagels, etc. )
Any help would be appreciated! :)

Would anyone be willing to tell me what the current condiments are that are offered in the food court? It’s been a year since I’ve been there and can’t remember and things also change over time. I’m specifically wondering about (real) butter, peanut butter, jelly and honey. (Toppings for bagels, etc. )
Any help would be appreciated! :)
just got back ... they have strawberry and grape jam, honey and pretend butter (says it's real but there's a sign that says it's a blend and I can confirm that's what the label says as well) peanut butter is hiding, inside the food court, in a basket on top of the case that the grab and go pastries and bagels are (I think it was only out at breakfast)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter