Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15.

:cool1:

The toiletries question is a tough one for me to answer. It seems like what the rooms get changes frequently and/or is inconsistent.

Here's a post from a Beach Club, standard (not club level) room recently:

From May 2018 Yacht Club

The line of accessories is currently Sea Marine- please note that this product is not great for people with color-treated hair.

Earlier this spring, sunscreen was provided in (some) rooms- the picture I have is from a club level room, so I don't know if all rooms in the resort receive/received this. Can anyone with recent stays report on whether you did or did not have sunscreen in your room.

I believe rooms are supposed to have bug repellant as well.

If there is a product that you would like, but has not been provided to your room, you could always leave a note or speak to your housekeeper to see if you can get that. I do not have person experience about the success of this suggestion.

:goodvibes
Thanks so much!!! That helps a lot!!! As long as I know I won’t have to worry about shampoo and soap for my husband and boys! Our dates our 10/6-10/14

Hi! We are headed to the Yacht Club in October. I have a few questions! Has anyone done laundry there? Is it very hard to find machines open? Can anyone tell me what toiletries are in the room? We are going for 8 days and 7 nights so I want to avoid overpacking if possible lol!!! We usually always stay in BCV and have a washer and dryer
There was a laundry room on the first floor in the corner where we stayed 4065. I never saw it being used.
I agree with the toiletries posted by someone else. No bug spray or sunscreen. But, they were not generous with the toiletries.

Hi! We are headed to the Yacht Club in October. I have a few questions! Has anyone done laundry there? Is it very hard to find machines open? Can anyone tell me what toiletries are in the room? We are going for 8 days and 7 nights so I want to avoid overpacking if possible lol!!! We usually always stay in BCV and have a washer and dryer

Just stayed there and did laundry they have 2 places on first floor by the side door is a small laundry room with 2 washers and 2 or 4 dryers.

The best washing machines are out back by the Admirals pool they had 3 washers and 6 dryers in a big room. Not to mention you can do laundry and swim at the same time win win. I did laundry on a Wed morning and had no issues getting 2 machines. One lady I talked with said she had tried to do laundry in the evening and could not get any machines.

Its costs $3 a load to wash and $3 a load to dry and they only take credit cards. The laundry soap is $2. I packed a few tide pods and used them no problem.

Please add me to the Be Our Guest list for Monday, September 10, at Yacht Club Standard View.

We’re staying off property that week, but obtained an AP rate of $240 for one night at YC. So we’ll Lyft over Monday morning to YC and check-in. Afterwards, we’ll visit Epcot for F&W on Monday, and probably DHS for Toy Story Land on Tuesday. Then Lyft back to our off property location Tuesday night.

Finally got around to resizing the view photos. This is copied and pasted from the BC Room View Thread where I also posted it. :flower1:

BCV room 239. The entryway to this room is a bit smaller than other studios in which we have stayed at BCV. It is a convenient location (first room on the left down the center hallway (woods view) and not all that far from either the center elevator or the main bank of elevators to the lobby. Not the most convenient room I have ever enjoyed, but much better than others.

florida-2018-1-jpg.331383
florida-2018-2-jpg.331384
florida-2018-3-jpg.331385
florida-2018-4-jpg.331387
florida-2018-2-jpg.331439
florida-2018-3-jpg.331440
florida-2018-1-jpg.331441
florida-2018-6-jpg.331442
florida-2018-7-jpg.331446

That's awesome that you've been able to get king rooms! We are hoping for a king room in October, but we booked Standard.

The pictures look amazing! A king would be amazing but we probably wont get that since we booked standard view. I'm just so excited to go!!

80AE749E-0A60-4C8F-800C-66CD89A6CEEE.jpeg 2447CD99-82BF-4A59-9221-A05990962A54.jpeg 4862790B-BB61-44EB-9DEC-DD9D9240BA6B.jpeg 850014FE-47E6-4870-A4C9-E55412CEC9E7.jpeg 516600F4-D874-4C41-9B6D-0CDF81EDD222.jpeg A5320956-7F9B-4385-AA66-4AE209477CAA.jpeg B92C3D58-ADC2-4B9B-B881-4A6E9B3E8148.jpeg Hi everybody, posting from Walt Disney World! Not staying at the Beach Club this trip, but I was there yesterday and today so I thought I would post a few photos of the painting/construction:

Also, here are a few photos from construction at the International Gateway. I am in the group that feels the new Skyliner is an absolute travesty to the Epcot Resorts area! OK, maybe that’s a little dramatic, but you get my feeling. One of the reasons we love Beach Club so much is for the quiet peacefulness and the beautiful walk to Epcot. I am worried the Skyliner and the hundreds or thousands of people it will be bringing to that area every day will replace this forever.
1A2A1602-B7A8-41E8-B828-6BC2A6959754.jpeg AD570C57-9F03-4B51-986F-F3F985278BEA.jpeg 83262298-29F3-4611-BDE9-57A6044DD56A.jpeg

I 1C888CBA-3121-45FF-8897-FFF81C9B9FF5.jpeg And one more thing while I’m at it, LOL! What the heck is happening with this little flowing water area near SAB across from Hanna’s? It used to be so pretty. Haven’t seen this thing operating in years now. Looking pretty swampy!

And, we were at Epcot this morning and the Hollywood Studios Friendship boats were not operational yet.

Hi everybody, posting from Walt Disney World! Not staying at the Beach Club this trip, but I was there yesterday and today so I thought I would post a few photos of the painting/construction:

Also, here are a few photos from construction at the International Gateway. I am in the group that feels the new Skyliner is an absolute travesty to the Epcot Resorts area! OK, maybe that’s a little dramatic, but you get my feeling. One of the reasons we love Beach Club so much is for the quiet peacefulness and the beautiful walk to Epcot. I am worried the Skyliner and the hundreds or thousands of people it will be bringing to that area every day will replace this forever.

Thanks for the pics. I’m also concerned with the impact that the gondolas will have. Hopefully, Disney will increase the number of gates at the International Gateway to accommodate the increased number of customers passing through once the gondolas become operational.

And, we were at Epcot this morning and the Hollywood Studios Friendship boats were not operational yet.
Yep the initial scheduled indicated June 21 but that was well before all the weather delays. The next date to miss is June 23 (Saturday) most recently mentioned.

The current statement says "until approximately June 29, 2018" for the Hollywood Studio Friendship service returns. Stay tuned.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter