Distilled water

Tony Furnari

Earning My Ears
How would I go about getting distilled water for my c-pap machine. We are arriving on Thursday and staying at the Yacht club resort. Thanks for any help.

How would I go about getting distilled water for my c-pap machine. We are arriving on Thursday and staying at the Yacht club resort. Thanks for any help.

It is available at the following:

At Yacht Club - The Market at Ale and Compass
At Beach Club - Beach Club Market Place

If you don't see it, just ask. I have yet to find a resort at WDW that does not have distilled water. Have you asked your doctor if you can use regular bottled water for travel? I was told it's ok on occasion for very short term use as distilled water isn't so easy to come by some places in the world. My doctor said for this very occasional type of use, regular bottled water won't hurt my machine. If you're immunocompromised or frequently get upper respiratory tract infections, it might not be safe, but if not, it's worth asking your doctor about. It makes traveling a bit less complicated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter