DISUnplugged Face Masks!

What are the little round, cylindrical, black things that came with the mask?

What are the little round, cylindrical, black things that came with the mask?
I got little round cylindrical white things with my masks. My guess is that they are ear loop ties. So if the mask does not have a snug fit, then you use those cylindrical things with the ear loops to help tighten the mask. Not quite sure how to set that up though.

I got little round cylindrical white things with my masks. My guess is that they are ear loop ties. So if the mask does not have a snug fit, then you use those cylindrical things with the ear loops to help tighten the mask. Not quite sure how to set that up though.
sooo I used a meat thermometer to poke the ear cloth into the hole than grabed it ont he other side.. No instructions or anything soo i just kinda went with it. Im sure any smallish poke thing would work tho lol

Thanks . .I'm going to have to give that a try. I wore it today for a meeting with a house contractor, and it did not stay in place well with any talking at all. It was ok for a quick trip to the grocery store, but sadly I would not wear it to a park. It would not work well for longer wear as it needs a lot of adjusting over time to stay in place. Too bad because I like the look and its generally comfortable, but it really needs the nose piece.
Just to let everyone know that all new orders now ship with an optional metal nose piece that you can add if you wish or leave off if you prefer.

When are the Gaiter/Buff masks coming out? Thought it was late July. Designs look GREAT!

Just to let everyone know that all new orders now ship with an optional metal nose piece that you can add if you wish or leave off if you prefer.
@MagicYourBand - Haven't looked yet - would those nose pieces be available for purchase on your site?: Just received (2) masks, and add-on filters, very recently, and would be interested in getting those.

Last edited:

Thanx. Just realized - I bought (2) masks, and replacement filters, it would not pay for me to order even the (10) pack of nose pieces. The shipping would probably be more than the actual purchase. Guess I'll make do without. Thanx anyway.

Hubby brought home an extended that goes in the back of head. It works well with that. I am going to look for a better one of those though, as it is tricky to get on. : ). So all is good.

Just wanted to give feedback for any European Disboard members. I'm in Ireland and I ordered 2 facemasks at the weekend, a Dreams Unlimited one and a Haunted Mansion Wallpaper one. I got the dispatch email on Monday and my masks arrived this morning, Thursday. They were sent by Royal Mail standard post, in a plastic postage bag which fitted through my letterbox. Really happy with the service and the masks are great. My only issue is to figure out which way up the Haunted Mansion one goes, :rotfl2:

Just wanted to give feedback for any European Disboard members. I'm in Ireland and I ordered 2 facemasks at the weekend, a Dreams Unlimited one and a Haunted Mansion Wallpaper one. I got the dispatch email on Monday and my masks arrived this morning, Thursday. They were sent by Royal Mail standard post, in a plastic postage bag which fitted through my letterbox. Really happy with the service and the masks are great. My only issue is to figure out which way up the Haunted Mansion one goes, :rotfl2:
Line it up with your other mask there all cut the same so the bends should match.

I received my mask today....very, very large! I had a heck of a time putting the adjusters on and it is still huge. It also has a blue stain on the white interior. Afraid to wash if the dye will run and transfer. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter