disunplugged is down? Can't connect

I just checked the website...down for me too. Hope all is OK since the Tuesday show ended abruptly. Probably storms, but still.

First, lost internet at the end of the show there and had to wait until it came back on. We recorded the end of the show, it will be online later today. Second, DISUnplugged.com is down and our team that can handle that is working on it. Third, because we host the podcasts via DISUnplugged.com, they will either show up as not available right now or may download sporadically, but not everything. When #2 is fixed #3 will be fixed. Unfortunately, I don't have a timetable for this, because I don't have the ability to fix it myself.

Daggone it, @jcb - You trying to have a RACE with me, who has the fastest fingers, or who can help the fastest? We literally posted at around the same time! I know I'm constantly FEELING obsolete - is this further proof of that? :rotfl2:

Daggone it, @jcb - You trying to have a RACE with me, who has the fastest fingers, or who can help the fastest? We literally posted at around the same time! I know I'm constantly FEELING obsolete - is this further proof of that? :rotfl2:

:wave2:

I gave you a 24 minute head-start :rolleyes1:duck:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!