DL/CA Where do I start?

chrisn

DIS Veteran
I grew up in California and am a true California Girl but we haven't been to DL since DD was 6. She's now 17. I'm a WDW Veteran but haven't the smallest inkling about DL/CA. I'm ready to go and reclaim my heart! Where do I start? What's not to miss? Where to stay? Looking at GC. Where to eat? Where do I get the best deal on tickets? Best time to go? Should I buy a guide? Help!

chrisn said:
I grew up in California and am a true California Girl but we haven't been to DL since DD was 6. She's now 17. I'm a WDW Veteran but haven't the smallest inkling about DL/CA. I'm ready to go and reclaim my heart! Where do I start? What's not to miss? Where to stay? Looking at GC. Where to eat? Where do I get the best deal on tickets? Best time to go? Should I buy a guide? Help!
Buy a guide, they are fun to have and read.

Go to DL first day, DCA 2nd day, combination of the two parks on day 3(and 4 if you are staying longer). Make hotel reservations now, they are selling out.

DCA - Grab FP for TOT & Soaring. Definetly see Alladin.

DL - FP Splash, Indy, Buzz, SM(if you are there after July 15).

We really love GC. It's a great place to stay and very convenient to the parks and DTD, although it is expensive. I would go to the Disneyland.com and check some prices on their reservation system. Then you can see what your options are for your budget. If you want to spend the extra to stay at GC you will not be disappointed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter