DL Closure Comfort Food and Drinks

mentos

Minty fresh happy haunts
There were enough replies, I didn't want to derail the speculation thread 😂

What's everyone snacking on with this steady stream of news?

I opened a fresh box of wine tonight because I’m that level of classy 🤣🤣

I dug into the kids' fruit snacks.

Nephews are coming over tomorrow for a sleepover. I bought a ton of candy for that...and then went ahead and indulged tonight.

Costco vodka popsicles and pizza for the win!

Wife and I decided that a 1/4 lb cheeseburger from McDonald's was in order yesterday...also, my Planters Cheez Balls came via Amazon and I said bye bye to a can last night :laughing:

ETA: I think @TikiTikiFan wins this first round

I have no idea what a vodka popsicle is, but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t intrigued. I’d like some jalapeño poppers, but we are fresh out, boo.

I've got the cafe du monde beignet mix in the cupboard that I haven't busted out yet. That may be in order very soon.

New Orleans 😍😍😍

I love cafe du monde, except it looked like I was doing illicit drugs after the inevitable POOF of the powdered sugar. I have a can of their coffee in my pantry somewhere.

I have no idea what a vodka popsicle is, but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t intrigued. I’d like some jalapeño poppers, but we are fresh out, boo.

So what kind of wine did you open last night 😆 I live in wine country so I'll try not to judge your wine-in-a-box :ssst:

I have this cornmeal crust pizza in my fridge that I will attack tonight (Vicolo brand, not sure if that's available outside of CA).

So what kind of wine did you open last night 😆 I live in wine country so I'll try not to judge your wine-in-a-box :ssst:

I have this cornmeal crust pizza in my fridge that I will attack tonight (Vicolo brand, not sure if that's available outside of CA).
It’s Black Box, lol. I do appreciate a proper glass of wine, but I’m also cheap 😂 Plus DH doesn’t care, so we usually turn to Black Box as our “omg bedtime cannot come soon enough someone pass me a glass” wine.

I want to go to @TikiTikiFan 's house for those vodka popsicles!!

I've got the cafe du monde beignet mix in the cupboard that I haven't busted out yet. That may be in order very soon.
We have made beignets at home too. DO it! They are SOooooo good!

We have also made Dole Whips. Actual dole whips, not frozen pineapple. We bought the mix on amazon and use our ice cream machine. SO yummy!

We made corn dogs last weekend. They were the easiest thing we have made yet!

We have made beignets at home too. DO it! They are SOooooo good!

We have also made Dole Whips. Actual dole whips, not frozen pineapple. We bought the mix on amazon and use our ice cream machine. SO yummy!

We made corn dogs last weekend. They were the easiest thing we have made yet!

I'm not saying you should post your address and charge $149 to enter... 😂

I'll have to try the dole whip... we used the frozen pineapple and it's pretty decent, but it was a bit tangier than the in-park version.

You can get em at Costco for under 20 bucks! Last summer they had margarita flavored ones. All sooooo goooood!View attachment 504118
What?! What is this wizardry?! Where do I find that in the store?! I have never seen that in my Costco before, but will literally drive an hour north to obtain some, if necessary. Is it in the liquor store part? I need that for Fourth of July, lol.

I'm not saying you should post your address and charge $149 to enter... 😂

I'll have to try the dole whip... we used the frozen pineapple and it's pretty decent, but it was a bit tangier than the in-park version.
That's a good idea! ;) LOL!

The dole whip mix tastes exactly like the dole whip at the parks. We even made floats and added coconut rum and made a float with hard pineapple cider too!

We were really missing the parks and also needed something to film for our channel. Thinking about trying the monte cristo next!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THERE IS NO DISNEYLAND! 🤣🤣

Lol you're right. People always ask me why we spend so much on Disney. My retort is usually that some people spend their money gambling and drinking, and we don't really do either of those, so we spend all our vice money on Disney.

That money has to go somewhere, and it is apparently the fun aisle at Costco. 😂

What?! What is this wizardry?! Where do I find that in the store?! I have never seen that in my Costco before, but will literally drive an hour north to obtain some, if necessary. Is it in the liquor store part? I need that for Fourth of July, lol.
Its in the liquor department.... just pop them in the freezer, like an adult otter pop. :thumbsup2

That's a good idea! ;) LOL!

The dole whip mix tastes exactly like the dole whip at the parks. We even made floats and added coconut rum and made a float with hard pineapple cider too!

We were really missing the parks and also needed something to film for our channel. Thinking about trying the monte cristo next!

I will now be ordering this mix and trying with some pineapple vodka!

What is your channel??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter