DL pass for WDW?

LoDivaLoca

<font color=deeppink>Tinkerbell <font color=teal>W
Now, from what I understand, you can use left over days on a PHP from WDW at DL. Sooooo....is it safe to assume then you could use a PHP from DL at WDW?

(I understand that DL has a special now, buy a 3-day pass & get 2 days free - so why not use them - as they're cheaper, right? - at WDW??)

Thanks!

edited to reply with fact instead of opinion...

According to WDW Travel - travel agent support desk:

The passes are not transferable between WDW or DL at all.

Sorry for the answer is to the negative.

Good budget concious question though!

Robin

This question comes up on the DL board from time to time. You can use WDW PHs (not APs) at DLR, but not the other way around. This is more than likely due to the fact that DL tickets are cheaper and Disney doen't want people intending to visit WDW to run out and buy DLR tickets hoping to save a buck. Disney makes money when you use a WDW ticket at DLR. I can't remember how much the 5 day for the price of 3 tickets were when I went in April, but I think it was around $120. Much less than a 4 day hopper at WDW. I recall someone mentioning that you have to take your WDW tickets to guest services to exchange them for DLR tickets as WDW tickets won't work at DLR in their present form.

That's what I figured, Grog.

Thanks to you both for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter