• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DL shopping

I don't really recall a great deal of movies at disneyland, but I could be wrong. We have had to get all of our "hard to find" ones through the Disney Movie Club - and then DH has actually purchased a couple of "vaulted" movies off ebay because he "had to have them".

World of Disney sells a bunch of the videos, but you will not find any there that have been put in the vault.

Yes I have had some luck finding rare movies, not sold in the stores. But of course I have to agree with the above comment, about the vault. I have always wanted Song of the South. I thought they were supposed to release that this year. I signed a patition for it. What the heck Disney? :p

mundaremom said:
Can you purchase all of the different Disney movies that you can't seem to find anywhere else at Disneyland?

If you are local, the Disney Soda Fountain & Studio Store in Hollywood allows you to search their Buena Vista kiosk for DVD's. I'm not sure if you can purchase ones that are "back in the vault." :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter