DL to DL Hotel (Granville's)

eatntae

Mouseketeer
My girlfriend's birthday is on Saturday, and we have a PS at Granville's Steak House for 7pm. We're not sure exactly what time we're going to drive out to Anaheim, so I've got a couple of questions about getting there.

If we decide that we're just going to go straight to DLH to eat and then go home, I assume that we should just park in the DLH parking lot. Is it free to park here, or do they offer parking validation if we're eating at the restaurant? How about if we decide to go to the park first. Is it easier to get back in the car and drive over to DLH, or is there another (easier) way to get to DLH from the parks?

Just walk from the park. It is just along the path through Downtown Disney.

If you are going to eat at Granvilles, then park at the Downtown Disney parking lot, not the hotel parking lot. You get three free hours, and then Granvilles will validate your parking ticket, giving you an additional two hours -- 5 hours total.

If you are going to the parks, then park in the parking structure & take a tram over, then walk from the park to the Disneyland Hotel.

Happy Birthday to your gfriend. :)

Thank you both :)

Any idea how long the walk would be from the tram drop-off to the hotel?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter