DLH Question

Hollymom1229

Art's Girl
DH and I will be staying at DLH Aug 6 - 8. We will be checking out on August 8th, but we won't be heading out until later in the day for LA. Are we allowed to swim in the pool after official checkout time, if so is there a place to change into dry clothes by the pool? Also is there any place for a nice leisurely breakfast without leaving the property?

I'm pretty sure your keycard that allows you entrance to the pool area is deactivated at 11:00 AM. If you are inside of the pool area at that time, you're fine, but once you leave, you aren't able to get back in unless someone opens the gate for you. I think its pretty common for people to swim after checkout, and I've heard guards imply that they don't really mind. There are restrooms next to the Crocs Bits 'n Bites or in the Marina Tower that you can use to change clothes.

You can have a leisurely and festive breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen; it's pretty pricey though. I've heard good things about the breakfast at Rainforest Cafe in DTD.

I believe Granville's also serves a nice (non character, therefore cheaper) breakfast at the DLH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter