DLH requests

3Z's

Earning My Ears
Anyone have the fax number to make room requests at DLH? Also any suggestions? I have a preferred room reserved with Vacation Club points and know I want to be up in the Sierra tower looking out at parks. Do they have rooms with day beds in this tower? What about coffee pots? Any help would be great!!! ;)

We stayed at the DLH in april, (in a regular room). The rooms do not come with coffee pots but at check in I asked for one and 4 hours later when we returned to our room it was there. Have a great time, we loved it.

Hi, We also are staying at the DLH(preferred view) in July on DVC points! Did you have the request for Sierra Tower-looking at PARKS,put on the res.?? And why the Sierra Tower?? Any input is APPRECIATED!! This is our 1st trip to DL! We are WDW ADDICTS! Joan :cool1:

Joan S.- I thought I requested my preferences but nothing is noted on my confirmation from DVC. I may not have known at the time where I wanted to stay. Sierra tower is the only one with park views. I guess I will just have to call DLH or DVC about my special requests and then hope! I am sure we will be happy no matter what room we have. I don't plan on being in the room much anyway!! :teeth:

in addition to having the best views of the DL and DTD, the Sierra Tower is also the closest to the parks, which can save a few steps.

Another DISer posted recently that she was told by a CM at check-in that room requests should be phoned in 2 days prior to arrival. Good luck!

We just got back and had a DTD view in the Sierra tower. I really liked it, we could even see fireworks at night. DTD was not too noisy and it was fun to watch the activity. The gardens below on that side are very pretty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter