DLP Dinner Reservations

CBBT

Earning My Ears
Any tips on how to book Cafe Mickey & Remy.
I have called the reservations number a few times but no one ever answers

The last week all the online reservations options are down. Which number are you calling and from which country?

Thank you for replying. I called 331 60 30 40 50
I’m from Australia
I can’t see anywhere that you can book online

I called and made my May reservations for Remy this past weekend. I am from Canada and called 011 33 1 60 30 40 50 - Option 2 for English. The 011 is the code to call out of Canada. Due to the time difference, I called around 9 pm my time and it was around 5 am in DLP. I got through right away. They asked for date, time, party size, whether we were on a meal plan, where we are staying and email. They said that on the day of the reservation, they will send an email reminder. Hope this helps
:-)

Not sure about when from Australia, but with most countries you need to put something in front of the 33. For us it's 0033 160304050.
Not all websites allow to book dining reservations online.

When the booking tool is back up, try below:

Try this thread with the direct links to book online in English. https://www.disboards.com/threads/online-restaurant-reservations-in-english.3745810/
Keep in mind, you have to copy/paste the restaurant links into your browser to make it work, clicking the links in above mentioned threads re-routes you to the homepage.

If that doesn't work, try it via the Dutch site, there is an explanation here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/i...n-the-dutch-disneyland-paris-website.3736651/
I can see reservations for August open via the Dutch site.

I called and made my May reservations for Remy this past weekend. I am from Canada and called 011 33 1 60 30 40 50 - Option 2 for English. The 011 is the code to call out of Canada. Due to the time difference, I called around 9 pm my time and it was around 5 am in DLP. I got through right away. They asked for date, time, party size, whether we were on a meal plan, where we are staying and email. They said that on the day of the reservation, they will send an email reminder. Hope this helps
:-)
Thank you. I called this morning our time which was Midnight there. I must have been calling at peak time beforehand. All booked! I’m excited. They were fabulous on the phone.

What restaurants and character meals are a must do! This will be my first time to Disneyland Paris. My husband and i are going Beginning of April.

Thank you. I called this morning our time which was Midnight there. I must have been calling at peak time beforehand. All booked! I’m excited. They were fabulous on the phone.

Happy that you got your reservations. :yay: Yes, they were very nice on the phone.

How far in advance can you book the character breakfast at Plaza Gardens?? The only reservation time showing up begins at 12:00 when I try to book online. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter