DLR tickets from AM: do they include Magic Morning

isabellea

Combining beach and Disney!
In April we are going to DLR for the first time. YAY!!! We will stay offsite and I am getting our 3 days with PH from AM and I was wondering if those tickets give us one Magic Morning at DL like those bought directly from the DLR website?

Thanks!
Isabelle

Ours did. I think all 3 day or longer multi-day tickets do. Just make sure you don't confuse Magic Morning with Extra Magic Hour. They are two different things. We saw lots of people who weren't staying onsite trying to use the Extra Magic Hour perk, thinking it was Magic Morning.

Yes. 1 day for DL only. They are REALLY popular. Make sure you get there as soon as the Mickey and Friends parking structure opens. If you are not one of the first 100 People in the Peter Pan line I would skip it. We used it for our 3rd and final day. Here was the order we did things:
Mr. Toad
Alice
Dumbo
TeaCups
Pinocchio
Snow White
- Casey Jr. (not open during MM) rode when MM ended.
- Get Matterhorn FP
- Big Thunder
- Pirates
- GET Splash FP
- Jungle Cruise
- Haunted Mansion
- Pooh
- Use Splash FP
- Use Matterhorn FP
Park Hop
- Go for Soarin or TSMM FPs
- Lunch

Last edited:
Thank you. We are staying across the street at Best Western Park Place Inn (no kids this time) and were planning to also get MaxPass. I will plan on being at the entrance early, like we do when in WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter