DME before check in date?

GoofTroop1392

Earning My Ears
I have a split stay coming up; the first part of our stay will be two nights in a studio villa for 5, the second part we have two separate rooms at Pop booked, 2 adults in one room and 2 adults and 2 children in the second. All 6 of us are flying down on 08/24 and my niece (8) has family in Florida who she will be visiting the first two nights and then will be joining us again on 08/26 for the second two nights of our stay. We are really hoping to use DME to get to Poly during the first half of our stay but our flight arrives in the morning and she will be staying with us until after dinner that evening. What are the chances she would be able to take the DME with us to our resort, technically she should get a trip from MCO to Disney, just two days later. I have submitted a request directly to DME using the online form and I listed all six of as guests and received a confirmation but I'm worried we will run into an issue once we get there. I've read on other threads where a couple people suggested that you can pay a fee to have someone ride, does anyone have any information about this? I'm hoping given the circumstances we would be able to get her on some way. Any advice is much appreciated!

As long as she is on one of the resort reservations on arrival (and departure) day, THE doesn't care where she's actually staying that night. But the only way to pay would be to remove one adult from the END reservation, and have that person and your niece walk up to the Mears counter and buy one way fares. They will probably be out on a DME bus - maybe even yours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter