Do adult size crocs run a little small?

My father bought some crocs in Canada in the summer and they were xxl. As soon as i found the Disney ones i promised him some for christmas as we were going to WDW. I actually fetched him the black and red Mickey ones back but in an xl as they were a lot bigger than the normal crocs. They fit just fine. So i would say that the Disney crocs are bigger than normal crocs.

My father bought some crocs in Canada in the summer and they were xxl. As soon as i found the Disney ones i promised him some for christmas as we were going to WDW. I actually fetched him the black and red Mickey ones back but in an xl as they were a lot bigger than the normal crocs. They fit just fine. So i would say that the Disney crocs are bigger than normal crocs.

This is what I heard too, so I will have to try them on when I see them. The ones I have now are 7/8 but they are NOT Crocs they are a knockoff made by the Croc comapny. Crocs do not come in 7/8.:guilty: I wear a 8.5 in sneakers and these fit fine.

Glad I came across this thread.

I wear a size 6. Will the 6/7 be fine?

I am still unclear about these shoes.
I bought my DS a size 12/13 he wears a 12, and they are too small. his toes comes right to the top.
I wear a 9 and my toes hit the top but in the lg 10/11 they feel big. So I don't know what to do.

I tried on the small and medium Disney Crocs. I wear a 7.5 dress shoe, 8 tennies. My toes hit the front of the smalls, but were swimming in the mediums! I would get the smalls and stretch the strap like others have said.

I mentioned in another thread that I ordered the crocs flip flops in 7. They should be arriving tomorrow, so I'll let you know how those are...

Where did you order the flip flops. Online it states their not available till March 1st.

www.shoebuy.com

I love that site...I've bought so much stuff there! LOL Free shipping, free return shipping, no tax...10% off if you make regular purchases...

if you click on this link:

http://friends.shoebuy.com/r/6d9507c803dc102aa2c9

and sign up you'll get $10 off your purchase!

omg I just checked shoebuy to post a pic of the ones I ordered (light blue/pearl) and they are sold out! The only sizes they have left are 4 (womens 6/mens 4) and 11 (mens 11)! When I placed my order end of last week they had a ton! Crazy! Must be all the DISers rushing to buy...lol, and they don't even have the Disney ones...

I just checked shoebuy again and it looks like some flip flops are back in stock. Here are the ones I ordered that are "out for delivery" according to ups...:thumbsup2

crocs177262_99420_lg.jpg

just got my flip flops! They are super duper comfy, and fit great! maybe slightly big, but that's ok.

My brother who lives about 45 minutes from Disney bought me the pink Disney Crocs for Christmas in a size small which is what size all my other ones are. I couldn't even get my foot in them. He purchased them from Crocs.com and of course when we went online to exchange them for a size medium they were backordered. :rolleyes: Luckily I was able to sell that pair to my Aunt and my brother found me the pink in a medium at Downtown Disney last weekend. He mailed them to me and they're supposed to arrive here in Kentucky via Priority Mail tomorrow!!! :cheer2: I can't wait to get them!!

Carla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter