Do any DIS'ers pay rack rate?

I never pay rack rate but then again I never book a package either. When discounts come out, we chose one of the resorts that has a discount. It may not be our first choice (and in Jan we had to split our stay) but we have always been very happy with our resort(s). I would rather save several hundred dollars than stay at a specific resort. :wave2:

Last time we paid rack rate was a spur of the moment decision to add a couple of nights on to an Easter break vacation several years ago. We were going to stay from Easter Monday on and decided to come in on Friday. I think we called like Wed. or Thurs. nigth, so there was no hope of non rack rate.

Have not paid rack rate except for that instance for years now. Ever since I discovered Mousesavers, which was before I discovered Dis!

No rack rate for me. We go way to often each year to be able to afford that. We just pick a time that has a code/etc, and that's when we go. If they stopped the AP rates, AAA rates, etc, and didn't lower the prices, we would stay off site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter