Do any of you have any

get youself a big footlong sub, sit down on the potty and enjoy every bite of it, if that dont make you happy nothing will

Well, since Jason already said what I was going to. . .

:rolleyes:

LOL!!! ;) :teeth:

Seriously; with this harsh winter that just won't seem to go away combined with all the "terror alerts", talk of war, and world-wide tensions, it's a wonder we all aren't curled up in the fetal postion some place. . . :(

You know I understand what you're dealing with sweetie. . sometimes there just isn't anything you can do but ride it out and know eventually it'll pass and things will look brighter.

I know that doesn't offer a heck of a lot of comfort right now; but just know you have a lot of friends here who care about you and will always give you a shoulder to lean on. . :) :) :)

{{{{Hugs}}}} my friend. . :) :) :)

Pssssssssssttt. . . Briian!! We're trying to cheer her up; not scare her!!! :eek:

;)

Sending {{{HUGS}}} your way. I think this has to be the longest part of the year. The weather and lack of sun doesn't help. I always get really bad winter blues this time of year. Find time to pamper yourself. Just think there's only two and a half more months 'till summer break!!!

I just saw this tonight...I hope you are feeling better, glo...Hugs to you!!

I'm sorry to see that you're feeling so blue glo. I wish that I could think of a way to cheer you up somehow just like you made me smile one time when I really needed it. Maybe a sincere "thank you" and a hug might help a little?

And if Jason's idea won't work... ;) Maybe a warm afghan blanket and a little hot chocolate to warm the soul might also help a little.

Glo, this year this winter is getting to me like you would not believe, my arthritis same as you is acting up on me but the difference is that I am taking my meds and that seems to help. I have gotten more sick than usual this year too, my job stinks, and all the little problems that came along , the last one being the odyssey last week with the ISP telling me I had a virus on my computer and shutting off my modem for no reason twice.
I am SO ready for spring.....thank god the sun is out today, having the sun come out alone makes my day and hopefully this weekend when it warms up , it will melt all the snow.
I hope you feel better today, but know that you are not alone my friend! {{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}

Hope you are feeling much better today, Glo!!! :) It's one more day closer to spring and closer to warm weather and closer to your vacation!!!!!!!!!

Sending you millions of happy and warm thoughts from sunny central Florida!

Hug hug hug hug hug!!!!

I'm sorry you're in physical pain and feeling blue, Glo. There have been lots of great suggestions, so I don't think I can add any more. Just know that this too shall pass...so don't make any important life decisions until you're feeling yourself again. (((Hugs)))

Awe Glo, I'm sorry your feeling down.
This may sound dumb, but here is what I suggest......... it is a nice sunny morning so what I would do is dress really warm and go sit in a sunny spot outside,... Close your eyes and pretend you are at your most favorite spot WDW of course....I usually pretend I'm at Blizzard Beach. The sunshine will feel so warm on your face and just getting a breath of fresh air will do it sometimes.

If not....here's a big {HUG}:D

My neice sings this song when someone is down.... it goes like this.....

Cheep, Cheep, Churp Churp
Cheer Up, Cheer Up, Cheer Up

Cheer Up, Cheer Up, Cheer Up......

Churpings the Way We Keep Our Spirits Up....Sooooooo

Cheer Up, Cheer Up, Cheer Up!!!

Sorry Glo....I couldn't resist....She's so cute when she sings it!

Thanks everyone...{{{HUGS}}} to all of you.

My arm is in a sling as it is pretty useless today...Lots of pain, but I can't take the meds I used to anymore. The Dr.'s are trying to fix the problem instead of patch it. They want me to give the therapy and exercise a chance. Because in the long run it is what is going to help. I am just so tired of hurting, and tired of having to keep functioning.

I am still blue, but I am sure it will pass. Thanks for all the good wishes...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter