Do cast members still use the constant "princess" label?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This discussion is very similar to one I had when talking about taking my son with ASD to WDW, and the changes when they went to the DAS system. I got a lot of "the world doesn't revolve around you and your kid", etc. Now I have a non-binary kid who likes they/them pronouns and usually wears a pin they bought on Amazon when they go into certain new situations where they feel it's necessary. But they don't focus on strangers interactions if it's a one-off, so being called a "girl or boy" isn't as upsetting as it is when someone they know does it. Society genders so many things and having a kid that opened my eyes to that has been very enlightening.

I hope the trip went well.

*** are you talking about? Nothing that I said conveys any antipathy toward trans kids. I have no issues/problems/antipathy, etc toward trans people. What I am is a realist. The world has not got to the point where this has become anywhere close to mainstream. The best thing that a parent can do, for any child, especially those who don't fit the "standard", is to teach them how to cope with the realities of the world. Like it or not, this is the world that we live in. It is unreasonable to expect every single cast member to try to scan every single person for some kind of identifying pin to let them know how a person wants to be identified as. I think that you are the one being obtuse. I swear, some of you live in some kind of lala land. Please, let the rest of us know where it is exactly that everything is so wonderful. Because from what I have seen, nobody gives a fig about your feelings.
Nobody said any of that though. Nobody said they expected every cast member to do anything. It’s literally something you made up so that you had something to rail against.

Nobody said any of that though. Nobody said they expected every cast member to do anything. It’s literally something you made up so that you had something to rail against.
Honestly, this conversation is years old so I don't know why you are bringing it up now. I am not going back and rereading the whole thread. You can believe what you want, I don't care, you are just looking for a fight. Go somewhere else for that.

Honestly, this conversation is years old so I don't know why you are bringing it up now. I am not going back and rereading the whole thread. You can believe what you want, I don't care, you are just looking for a fight. Go somewhere else for that.
Weird, you seemed to remember your position with perfect clarity, but go ahead and do you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter