Do Collectors of Rare Disney Toy Prototype's Exist?

Harlan Hobbs

Earning My Ears
I used to work for a company named Applause. We made some of the most character correct licensed Disney Merchandise you could find. Our designers were top notch and held themselves to the highest of standards when it came to character correctness.

Applause sadly collapsed after 25 years in business around 10 years ago. I was lucky enough to end up with a couple treasures from our design department, like a tigger wearing a scarf sitting on packages that you pull back and it zooms across your desk, and even better production samples that were one offs from our manufacturing facility, such as tigger plush doll in yellow not orange. With the sample tush tag.

Other than ebay does anybody have suggestions for how to find that special collector? If you want to PM me my email is photohobbs AT gmail

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!