Do the 2 bedrooms at beach club have full balconies?

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, we are staying at bcv this summer-do the 2 bedrooms all have full balconies, or do some of them have a smaller balcony?
Thanks!

It depends. We had a lockoff two bedroom where the second bedroom had a separate balcony, the living room had a separate balcony and the master bedroom had none.

ok thanks. We're going to try and book a "regular" 2 bedroom, not lock off-The balconies you did have, how big were they? None of the 2 bedroom units have that juliet balcony, do they? We spend time out on the balcony-thanks!

ok thanks. We're going to try and book a "regular" 2 bedroom, not lock off-The balconies you did have, how big were they? None of the 2 bedroom units have that juliet balcony, do they? We spend time out on the balcony-thanks!
No Juliet balconies at BCV.

We stayed in a 1 BR where the LR and BR each had a separate balcony, and the 2 balconies had a solid wall between them. And each balcony was so tiny that, even though there were only two of us, it was a tight squeeze for both of us to share a balcony. That's when I learned to request "large balcony" next time at BCV.

It's a mix at BCV. Even if it is a long balcony it isn't necessarily appealing. We had one in October and I tried sitting out there - about 2 minutes was all I cared for it was just so blah. As mentioned BCV does not have the juliet balconies - that is only on the hotel side.

Hi, we are staying at bcv this summer-do the 2 bedrooms all have full balconies, or do some of them have a smaller balcony?
Thanks!

Years ago we had a dedicated two bedroom that overlooked the BCV pool. The balcony was gigantic....started at the master bedroom, went past the living area and on to the 2nd bedroom. Dedicated means there was no lockoff...and no "extra" efficiency kitchen in the 2nd bedroom and no way to "block off" the family staying in the 2nd bedroom. I would imagine if you had a lockoff 2 BR, there would be chopped up balconies. Sometimes you just never know, though. I've had one bedrooms at other resorts that had terrible balconies with the only access being thru the bedroom and no access thru the living room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter