Do the rooms at the WL have an ironing board?

Really? Wow ~ that's good news! Our last room there was just 3 rooms away from the gift shop (you know, right up that side aisle on the right?) and we didn't have one :(

Glad to hear they're using them now :)

We just returned from a week in a Courtyard room (4135) and we had a board and iron in the closet. I used it twice! If your room doesn't have one, call Housekeeping. They'll bring one to you.

I'm going to delete my other post ~ :)

I'm glad WL is using them now (and I wonder why we didn't have one in our room?) :rolleyes:

Perhaps not all rooms have them all the time. Or maybe they don't have enough for all the rooms. I'm sure anyone who needs one can get one quickly by just asking.

Originally posted by Tina
Perhaps not all rooms have them all the time. Or maybe they don't have enough for all the rooms. I'm sure anyone who needs one can get one quickly by just asking.

I think you may be right Tina, but I feel bad if I give out the wrong information.

When WL first opened, we were invited to stay there opening week. That was when we had the CL room and there wasn't any ironing board in it. However, now that I think about it, maybe that was just because it was opening day
shrug.gif
.. and they were still fine tuning daily operations.

You know, maybe they just take one look at me when I check in and say to themselves "there's a woman who doesn't have laundry on her mind" :p

All the Deluxe resorts are supposed to have irons and ironing boards in the closet and that has been our experience (BC,WL,CR & PR)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter