Do they have trick mirrors at Caribbean Beach?

tbssenterprises

DIS Veteran
Just finished a short stay at Caribbean Beach. Do they use trick mirrors? I swear it looked like I was a few pounds lighter than I actually am. Do they do this so that you order dessert? I think I heard once that department store fitting rooms use trick mirrors so I was just wondering. As a side note, this was my first time at Caribbean Beach and I was pleasantly surprised. The grounds are beautiful. If I do a moderate I usually stay at Port Orleans French Quarter.....but I might actually try Caribbean Beach again!

Just finished a short stay at Caribbean Beach. Do they use trick mirrors? I swear it looked like I was a few pounds lighter than I actually am. Do they do this so that you order dessert? I think I heard once that department store fitting rooms use trick mirrors so I was just wondering.

No, they are not trick mirrors. You just really did look that good. :thumbsup2

As a side note, this was my first time at Caribbean Beach and I was pleasantly surprised. The grounds are beautiful. If I do a moderate I usually stay at Port Orleans French Quarter.....but I might actually try Caribbean Beach again!

Glad you liked CBR. We've stayed at them all and it's our favorite Moderate by far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!