• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do they still do pin trading at WDW?

disneyfanforever

DIS Veteran
I was at WDW last May and got addicted to the pins. Do they still have pins available there and can you still trade with the cast members? My little boy loved trading with the cm's last year and would probably enjoy it even more this year when we go in October. I would love any information on this. Thanks!

Pin Trading is alive and well at WDW !! Pins are available for purchase in every gift shop. CM's (some) at the parks and resorts wear lanyards for trading , and traders gather at DTD ( WOD), at Boardwalk, and wherever to trade. Check the posts here ( search) , and you will see that people have set pin meets for times when they will be there.
Have fun!
Penny

My thought was the same "pin trading is alive & well at WDW!. We were there last month & had fun pin trading. We trade mostly with CMs & purchase pins we like. Have fun!

Yep, pintrading is still going strong. I am a pin collector myself and am so addicted to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter