Do you get food delivered

No, nobody delivers where I live except Domino's. We don't have Uber, so no Uber food delivery (I can't remember what it is called).

Only very rarely. It's sort of a concession to me being sick that we occasionally, when I am ill, order Thai food delivered. It's a combination of a firm belief that Tom Yum soup can cure anything and the fact that ordering delivery seems decadent enough that it lifts my spirits. Otherwise we pick up.

My amex platinum gives me 15 dollars a month in Uber credit ...I don't use ride sharing so I use the credit on Uber eats.

That's pretty much it unless we are really busy or lazy

Nope, not even pizza anymore. We have several pizza places within a 1/2 mile of our home, no big deal to run & pick it up.

Since we live outside the free delivery zone of most places we pick up. I usually order on my way out of the office and pick up on my way home even if its a few minutes in the wrong direction.

We do delivery for pizza and sometimes Chinese food. We have a restaurant delivery company here that will deliver your food from select restaurants. We've used that a couple times when we were just too busy or too lazy to get it ourselves, but the fees make it not worth while very often. I wonder how they are going to fare now that Uber eats is available in our town (which I've never tried).

Nah, I live too far away from anything to get delivery. We actually get food to go rarely too fore the same reason. If we're driving in to pick it up then we might as well stay and eat. The exception is pizza or chinese. If I work late I'll sometimes call and order food and then pick it up on my way out of town heading home. The pizza place is only about 8 miles or so from the house and chinese seems easy enough to reheat if it gets cold on the way home.

We get pizza and Jason's Deli delivered. We're lucky because our area has a big Door Dash selection. I ate for dinner tonight leftover pork belly sliders I got delivered last night from Cheesecake Factory.

Occasionally, most of the time I’m too cheap and impatient.

Actually, does my DH count? Poor guy, if he sees me calling at about 6:15 pm he knows I’m going to ask him to pick up dinner on his way home.

I get pizza delivered now. Where I use to live the pizza place was less than a block from my house so I would order online and pick up 15 minutes later.

Our new house is far enough away from the nearest pizza place the $2 delivery fee is well worth it and picking up wouldn’t save me any time.

Not anymore. Where we live now there are very few who deliver. And the Italian and Chinese places are in a plaza we can walk to, like 1/2 mile. So we just go pick up if we want carry out. There's a Subway in that plaza too.

Sure do. We order through skip the dishes and Uber eats is just starting here too. Just had McDonald’s delivered for the first time last night. It was deelish

I order uber eats when I am in between night shifts. Most of the time I wake up and cook, but sometimes I'm not feeling it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter