Do You Have a Disney Trip Planned?

Yep, like a few others we always have a trip in the works. :cool1: We are going in December for a week & while there I intend to book trips with the bounceback offer for May (my birthday) & September (anniversary). Next trip after that will probably be January 2019 (DH's birthday). Lucky for me, my DH loves WDW. We can relax & get away from all our work stress. DH is management at a 24/7 production facility & is never really "off". So he needs his time away.

Question tho: how did your DD book for Nov 2019 already? I thought Disney will only book 499 days in advance, so Nov '19 is way past that.

We have a trip planned for February! This will be the first time we go as a family (my boyfriend, his son, and myself), as well as the child's first time going. We are staying at a resort (first time for even me!) and I am excited to just eat, breathe and LIVE Disney for about a week. :D

We have a trip planned for February! This will be the first time we go as a family (my boyfriend, his son, and myself), as well as the child's first time going. We are staying at a resort (first time for even me!) and I am excited to just eat, breathe and LIVE Disney for about a week. :D

I'm excited for this as well. We stayed offsite for our first family trip because we needed three rooms and we were footing most of the trip bill for our group.

With just DH and I it's much cheaper so we're jumping in with both feet! (Then I'll also know if the pace and value of the resorts is worth it next time we come with the kids.)

Yep feb trip in my signature

Dh said I can plan another one in the future but I think it so I well back off and stop trying to make the feb trip so perfect

Nothing planned right now. We thought about going in November, right before Thanksgiving, but decided to go a different route and are heading to California (Tahoe) instead.

I always have a Disney trip planned in my head. :D We probably won't get back to Disneyland until Dec. 2018 or Jan. 2019, but we're planning on getting AP's at that point, so 2019 will be a year of Disney. I'm really hoping that we can do another trip to WDW in 2021 and would love to plan that around Christmas.

Yes!

Quick September trip at The Yacht Club for F&W and Pandora.
Yearly marathon trip planned in January at AKL.
Early stages of planning a F&G trip, hoping to stay at CCV or maybe POR.

Also going to DL in October with a friend and maybe November with DH.

Nope, but I do have a Universal trip planned for December and a cruise planned for April. The Universal trip is thanks to Uni's super great deals on annual passes. We upgraded our tickets when we were at Universal in February in order to get the onsite hotel discount and they refunded us $10 per person. Yes, they paid us to upgrade our tickets to an AP. So we are going again in December to get another use out of our AP and we are staying club level this time.

Yep, like a few others we always have a trip in the works. :cool1: We are going in December for a week & while there I intend to book trips with the bounceback offer for May (my birthday) & September (anniversary). Next trip after that will probably be January 2019 (DH's birthday). Lucky for me, my DH loves WDW. We can relax & get away from all our work stress. DH is management at a 24/7 production facility & is never really "off". So he needs his time away.

Question tho: how did your DD book for Nov 2019 already? I thought Disney will only book 499 days in advance, so Nov '19 is way past that.

Oops!! Duh!! No, it's for November 2018. When I was reading your post I thought about her text to me this morning and that we have 441 days to wait (I think that was the number). I need to go fix my original post, ha ha! :)

Oops!! Duh!! No, it's for November 2018. When I was reading your post I thought about her text to me this morning and that we have 441 days to wait (I think that was the number). I need to go fix my original post, ha ha! :)

Well that explains it, lol! How about that, you just cut your wait time down by a year!! :lmao:

Not really. I have a conference in Orlando in March, and DH will likely be joining me, but only to play golf and possibly go to Universal, as he's never been.

We're going to Scotland in October, though, so my whole focus is on that (after we take DD to college).

Depends on what my bonus looks like. If all goes well, we're hoping for 2018. Last Disney trip 2012.

Just went in June. Got a 30% off pin code just this week. Still not planning on going back anytime soon. 2020 or 2021, probably.

yes! Several, in fact.

We are going in 19 days to SSR, but we aren't doing the Disney parks. We are using SSR as our home-base while we visit Sea World, Discovery Cove, Bush Gardens and Aquatica. Will spend a lot of time at Disney Springs too!

Then we have a May 2018 Universal trip at Cabana Bay.

Then a December 2018 Disney trip staying in our DVC.

Then a September 2019 Disney trip staying in our DVC.

Finally a long weekend trip paying cash off-site to use up the last of our AP in early December 2019.

Yes!

Leaving tomorrow for our Annual Discation and upgrading to Annual Passes

Headed back down in mid September for a family wedding at the Grand

Quick trip at the end of Nov, early Dec

Winter getaway for mid February.

If we're going to spend the $ on APs we going to get our money's worth!

I'm not sure if I'll have a "Disney Trip" within the next five years, if ever.

Maybe one or two days at Disney here and there as part of a longer Florida vacation. That's what seems to work best for DH and I these days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter