Do You Have a Disney Trip Planned?

We are going day after thanksgiving for a week, two weeks in march 2018, aulani for 10 days in May 2018, 11 night cruise in June/July 2018 and 10 nights crossing the Atlantic next Sept. but who's counting?

OP, that will be a wonderful trip!! Love disney at Christmas time!!

We are debating our trip for 2018 : DCL or the parks. What to do, what to do...

Yes, 2nd week of Dec - 9 nights. We went first of May for F&G, will probably go April of '18 for F&G again - 3 trips with our AP's. Then we'll likely skip a year - that's what we usually do. Dh is retired, we both enjoy traveling, so we go to several destinations annually.

Disney Paris in December and Disney Hong Kong in January. Did DLR in June and Disney Tokyo last year. I'm taking a break from the World until probably 2021 at least.

Planning a mother/daughter trip for August 2018. DD will be 12 at the time. Just waiting for my agent to let me know the deals for that time period so I can book.

No, but we know there will be one, sometime. Tentatively I am planning on June 2019. Normally we would go about every other year and 2018 would be the year, but DD18 has a summer semester and so the girls don't have a school break together other than at family camp time and no one is giving up family camp. Perhaps DD15 will decide she can miss some school in May but we'll have to see how junior year goes. Personally I am relieved by the idea of not having a big vacation in 2018, financially speaking, but the girls fear they may not survive 3 years between Disney trips :faint: . But 2019 would also be ideal in that we can celebrate both girls' graduations (HS and Associate's Degree), before my oldest starts a real job.

We have a couple on the books for WDW/Disney resorts!

November 11-18: SSR
December 23-30: Hilton Head Island Resort
May 5-12: VGF
and then something in Oct/Nov of next year as well, just need to decide on dates!

We go to WDW a couple of times each year, one trip in Spring, one in Fall. The Fall trip is just me & DW, the Spring trip our DDs & DGDs come along. :earsboy:

Who knows. Just got back 15 days ago, jonesing for another one. But, DH's work schedule makes it hard. Ideally, I would like next August, first two weeks. Will that happen? Who knows.

I leave in 9 days for my first ever solo trip.
Shooting for sometime in Fall 2018 for our first trip with all 4 of us together since 2013.

We are heading up for MNSSHP on 10/1! We'll spend 2 nights at AKV.

Then our next trip is in February for my birthday... we'll be travelling for the first time ever with our new son (due in November). I'm nervous!

Nope no trip plan for awhile. All my kids are just having kids so we'll have to wait to do the "take the grandkids to WDW" trip for a few years. :)

Is anyone up for a meet this December in Downtown Disney for a drink, aka. Disney Springs?

If we're going to spend the $ on APs we going to get our money's worth!
Yes I was warned about buying AP's-you plan more trips-already did August (turned DD drop off for college program into a family vacay), Girls trip in October, Back at Thanksgiving, then in late december early January to pick up DD. Then there is the DCP reunion weekend in January (unsure of that one-cheap flights, but the registration fee is killer, + lodging...). As we upgraded our tix to Ap's in Aug DH said "guess that means we are coming back next summer too" :)

Sounds like they were handing out PIN codes like candy. I got one too! LOL
arg-haven't gotten one in awhile-used to get them alot! Maybe I need to call and see if one is on the account...would like to book next summer before DH changes his mind:D

Tentatively-middle DD wants to go to France for her graduation in 2020-so looking at going to DLP then.

Nope we were just there in June after a 7 year hiatus, probably won't go back till all the new lands are constructed in HS, so I'm thinking 2020ish??

Going in October for our 25th anniversary. Food and Wine.
No kids, though I'd be fine if they came along, lol. They can't miss school.

Kicking around the idea of Universal/Disney next August. We actually go every year, and had decided to go somewhere else. My daughter graduates high school this year and we thought maybe a cruise or an island or something..but everyone (daughter,son, husband) is kind of leaning towards Uni/Disney again. Which is fine with me.

No trips for me for a long time, if ever again. I was downsized a few years ago, and have only managed seasonal/part time work for the last few years. I can't afford a trip and have no idea when that will change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter