Do you have a favorite restroom? Advice? Suggestions?

Is there a particular restroom (whether it be in a park, hotel, Downtown Disney, restaurant…) that you utilize more so than others (and why)?
The American Pavilion restrooms have Best-Kept Disney Secret status in my family, so I'm in full agreement with polyqueen and helenb...but maybe a little sad that my lame secret is out. :laughing:
I can never figure out whether there's so much space that it never feels crowded, or so un-crowded that it feels super-duper spacious. Either way, this restroom is the best-room.

Are there certain locations that are more convenient than others?
The restroom out near the Magic Kingdom bus stations is a life-saver. Very handy for those of us using the bus system and/or anyone who missed their chance before exiting the park.

Are there ones that sell feminine products (I know that sounds “hokey,” but in case of an emergency!)?
I've noticed that most ladies' restrooms at WDW have little vending machines or dispensers stocked with basic necessities, but if someone in your party runs into an out-of-stock machine (or some other issue in this area), the First Aid/Baby Care centers in each park should be able to help.

Thank you for all of the comments so far. Very helpful! Since our last trip, I've learned that to do Disney "right," you need to plan. So with that in mind, I have downloaded some touring plans and maps and I have been labelling things like places to eat, snacks, what FP's to use/get after using the initial 3 and now, I can also label the "good" restrooms. I'm beginning to wonder though if I am starting to over-plan! Seriously, when you gotta go, you gotta go (although I prefer it NOT be a ditch, even though I heard there might be a good by FoP in Pandora!); my over-planning might be changing that!

Thanks again everyone and please keep the comments coming; they're much appeciated!

My choice isn't in the Magic Kingdom, but it is a pretty good restroom. It is in Hollywood Studios and before Toy Story Midway Mania. It is clean and usually never packed especially at night.
Hope this was helpful!:)

In MK, there are really nice bathrooms beside Pirates on the far side of the gift shop that are hardly ever busy and are very nicely decorated and large. I also agree the ones with the Tangled theme in Fantasyland are great.

I love the restrooms at Art of Animation in the lobby they are lit up so beautifully and my favorite girl Ariel hanging out there! Also the bathrooms behind figment have the BEST music!

My favorite, or the one that I enjoyed the most because I needed it the most? The ditch on the side of the road after the starting line for the WDW Marathon!

Gotta go, now - but watch out for gators!

LOL, DH, a WDW marathoner, was just talking about that rest room yesterday.

Can someone tell me where the restroom is outside the American pavillion? I remember it used to be on the left as you faced the building, and you had to walk WAY back. It was the only place at WDW that I got a little nervous.
Yes, I love the one at Rafiki's and the 1st floor of the Beach Club. Also, the ones by Flights of Wonder and by Expedition Everest in AK (maybe because that's my favorite park).

Can someone tell me where the restroom is outside the American pavillion? .

Our Nation's Greatest Restrooms are now on your right as you face the building.

augllu.jpg

I'm clearly making great use of my Friday night. :rotfl:

More pictures of great restrooms! This should be a thread itself, and a sticky :thumbsup2

GIRL BYE :lmao:

Okay, I'm with you on this. But only original photojournalistic efforts should be accepted (I stole that one from a non-Dis website.)

You know a "Show me your photos of Walt Disney World restrooms" thread has got to be somewhere on these boards already.
The Dis is nothing if not comprehensive.

GIRL BYE :lmao:

Okay, I'm with you on this. But only original photojournalistic efforts should be accepted (I stole that one from a non-Dis website.)

You know a "Show me your photos of Walt Disney World restrooms" thread has got to be somewhere on these boards already.
The Dis is nothing if not comprehensive.

brb, gotta search for this thread :rotfl:

They aren't huge, but the bathrooms in the Odyssey Center in EPCOT have been pretty empty when I've stopped by.

Stay far, far away from the restrooms next to Pinocchio Village Haus. They were the only ones that were consistently crowded, hot and messy out entire trip.

The two I remember being the nicest were in the Polynesian near O'hana and in fantasyland down near Gaston's Tavern.

And on the other side, the dirtiest was inside Cosmic Ray at MK!

Not to revive an old thread (well, sorry!), BUT I was pleasantly surprised by Pizzafari's bathroom tonight. Naturally I remembered this thread.

Pros:
stalls are wider than usual (more space, less opportunity for bumping walls)
air conditioning was strong
sinks are comfortably spaced
generally just spacious, actually
didn't seem crowded, but it was around 9 PM and Pizzafari itself was quite empty
nice colors (not important, but a bonus)

And I've found about a thousand Epcot bathrooms to never revisit, but you know. I haven't made it to the one in the American pavilion yet :laughing:

on a layover I found a restroom (I think in the B or C terminal?) at O'hare in which you wave your hand over a sensor to automatically replace the plastic seat cover. it was my first time seeing this genius in action. what a glorious moment! :rotfl:

with all the ages in your group I'll suggest you stop on all the bathrooms you find in your way, at least announced that there is one near, I always do, to avoid the sudden urges far from one and I try not to backtrack as much as possible

I always see a line for the ladies restroom ithe one at magic kingdom by the slow race cars forgot the name. If they will walk a little bit to the ones by space mountain there will probably be no wait.
At animal kingdom the ones by nemo show all big and usually no one in there when I go there.
At Epcot as said before the ones by innoventuons where you walk around to the back.

just an fyi, otter pops are a nostalgia-filled childhood treat for most people (google 'em!)

I can't say if OP based it off the frozen treat or if they are simply an otter who loves pop culture ;)

Off topic, but I have a box of the GIANT OtterPops in my freezer right now... Mmmmmmmmmm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter