Do you have next years vacation booked already?

HeatherC

Alas...these people I live with ...
We have plans to go to Florida over February school break but nothing else planned after that. This is very unlike me since I always have vacations planned way ahead of time.

This year, however, my oldest graduates college and has plans for summer vacation at a destination wedding.
My middle one has just relocated an hour and a half away to another state and started a new job with little vacation time and my youngest graduates high school and will be working all summer to have spending money for college in the fall.

Feels so strange to not have a lot booked or in the planning stages. DH and I have talked about maybe going somewhere in the fall since it will be the first time in over 20 years we won’t be tied to a school schedule.

Do you have plans for next years vacation?

Our oldest is a college freshman, our youngest a high school sophomore. The college aged one has made it more difficult to plan but so far we have Vero in April and a cruise in July.

Yes, we have our rental house just outside of WDW already booked for July '19. We booked it last summer before we left WDW. We like to have the pick of the litter, so while we're down there we always scout for the best deal on VRBO. It allows us to go see the property in person before booking. This time, we got a single family home with private heated swimming pool and hot tub. Can't wait!!!

All of them!! I am a bit OCD and so vacation planning is something I do and enjoy.

Jan. Western Caribbean cruise with BFF
Feb. DLR
Mar Cuba cruise
Apr DLR
May Grand Canyon
June DLR
Aug/Sept Alaska cruise/tour
Oct DCL.....2 Nassau and a Western
Nov DLR (taking DGS for his first time there)

In June we are having a big family get together in Williamsburg, Va. I come from a strange family and it will be the first time all 4 of us siblings will be in the same room in 37 years along with our parents, spouses and children. And then in Sept my husband and I are going on a cruise.

All of them!! I am a bit OCD and so vacation planning is something I do and enjoy.

Jan. Western Caribbean cruise with BFF
Feb. DLR
Mar Cuba cruise
Apr DLR
May Grand Canyon
June DLR
Aug/Sept Alaska cruise/tour
Oct DCL.....2 Nassau and a Western
Nov DLR (taking DGS for his first time there)

Sounds wonderful! This is what Im normally like, so this year seems very strange! I better start planning!

Yes. We generally book our beach condo as soon as we come home for the next year. We will be at Hilton Head the middle two weeks of July. We are also already booked for WDW November 5-10 of next year in order to take advantage of the deals our travel agent offers, we have to lock in fairly early.

We'll start planning after January. Going to ride the bicycles around Lake Ontario. Maybe ride the Blue Ridge Parkway, but I'm not sure if the flat trail city riders in my group could handle the climbing on the BRP.

We usually book our summer break vacation ( midAug-Beg Sept) the october the previous year. But I booked our June19 cruise last year.

We have the following booked for our family.. all dates are on school breaks

March: ski trip
June: Oasis Med cruise
Aug/Sep: WDW and Fantasy eastern cruise.

Easter is nothing planned, but we are poor after the above and at some point we need to start buying new furniture iso vacations.

:sad1: Sadly it looks like 2019 is going to be “staycation” for us. Having to unexpectedly replace all of our kitchen appliances last month wiped out our holiday fund and since we’ve already got an unusually expensive one planned for 2020, sacrifices need to be made.

:sad1: Sadly it looks like 2019 is going to be “staycation” for us. Having to unexpectedly replace all of our kitchen appliances last month wiped out our holiday fund and since we’ve already got an unusually expensive one planned for 2020, sacrifices need to be made.

Our kitchen is also a timebomb waiting to go off. A total kitchen replacement is in our near future... that will hurt and affect our traveling.

We've already got a Universal/WDW trip in the works for May, My husband is going on a hunting trip sometime next fall. I think we will try to sneak in a long weekend somewhere in the mid-Atlantic once or twice as well. Will probably go to the Abacos as well, but that is to visit family so I don't count that as a vacation. I'm already scheming on trying to get another trip overseas in 2020 as well.

I know that I'm going to visit my BFF in San Antonio for a long weekend in the spring. She's being trained for her new job there before she returns to her home in NY. We have to see what her schedule is like before we make any plans. All I'll need is a flight, so easy for that one.

Also know we are going to England to celebrate my DD's college graduation. She is committed, as am I. My DS wants to go, but we need to wait a while before we commit him because he may feel good at the time and he may not. :( DH is a last rose type of planner. He doesn't like to go on vacation... would prefer to work, so he is up in the air. I'll start laying out plans early next year.

March is Universal and a golf resort in Orlando.
May is the beach.
August---still working on that one.

Nothing booked yet. Only plans so far are spring break in Fort Myers to visit my MIL, which we do every March. Airfare for that sucks, so we're still looking. And in early summer, we're planning on a Maui trip, but we have to wait to see what college our oldest is going to be going to so we can work around any orientation he might have.

Not really a vacation but long weekends. One in April to NYC (seeing Billy Joel at MSG). Heading to Tampa area end of June/beginning of July to visit my sister. And hopefully *crossing fingers and toes* taking DGS to WDW in Sept or October. But no real vacations planned yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter