Do You Have The Time

danny1649

<font color=green>Will be wearing some lime green<
If you go to the second show of the Hoop De Do Review, do you have time to go on thr hayride? Or is it best to go down to beach and watch Water Parade.? Any tips you could give us on doing hayride would be appreciated.We are going to HDDR 7:15 show on 12/5/01.:earsboy: :wave: :earsgirl:

*bumping* this up, because I've been wondering the same thing! We going to the HDDR on Saturday night, Dec 8th, at 7:15pm. What will we have time to do or see afterwards?

I'm pretty sure that the hayrides only last 20-30 minutes. You might try and get to FW early and go on the first hayride (I think it's at 6 or 6:30) and then go to the Hoop De Doo. After, you could watch the parade from the beach. Sounds like a full night, but well worth it!

I agree. You could do the 6:00 hayride, then go to the HDD, then walk down to the beach for the Electrical Water Pageant at 9:40. And, if you get lucky, you might be able to watch the fireworks from the MK too (if they're doing them that night)! :D

I was just reading a reply about the HDDR and there was mention of an Electrical Water
Pageant at 9:20 on the lakefront. Could someone please tell me what this is about? We
spent a week in Fort Wilderness (Cabins) last year and I didn't know anything about it.
We are going again this year come the middle of October and I would love to see it.
If someone could tell me some details, I will make sure we go down to the lake to see
it. Thanks! :wave:

The Water Pageant is a boat parade at night. The boats are lit up and there is music. It's really beautiful - IMHO, it's a not to miss!

The water parade usually starts at 9:40 or 9:45.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter