Do you like an Accent

I love South African accents. It's like their mouths are dripping with honey.

I had a colleague who was raised in South Africa and he was going to try a case in a rural county. He was worried about people there resenting his accent. I told him he could read them the phone book and they'd like it. I was right--he did great.

I have a Texan/Southern accent and what is weird is that other than my close friends not many other folks where I live have the same accent. We have been over run with folks from other places. Where I work I sit on a Trading Floor with 300 co workers and there are probably 50 accents out there and there aint many Texas ones!

But there are so many British accents!😂. Do you mean the classic old school BBC/received pronunciation English? I am hoping that you mean Anthony Hopkins, Richard Burton etc😉.
One of my favorite British television programs is Time Team, which I watch on You Tube. I think they have had every possible British accent on the show at one time or another and I like them all.

I grew up in Ohio in an area where there really isn’t a conspicuous accent, other than just sounding “American”. But between all the British television I watch and living in the south for a while, I now have people constantly asking me where I am from, because I have such an interesting accent. When they hear I’m from Ohio, they look very puzzled. :rolleyes1

Posh English...:love:
Posh English is the worst if it’s children! We heard some kids in magic kingdom who kept saying “mummy” followed by whining for something. It was like nails on a chalkboard and reminded me of that girl in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

I like English, Australian, Scottish, Irish, Southern US....Scottish is my fave though.
I love Gerard Butler. :love::love::love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter