• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Do you need to call Loew's to make reservation

Sharper

Mouseketeer
To use the Loew's first check-in, get Loew's card discount, welcome gifts, etc. are you supposed to make your reservation through Loew's? What if your best rate discount is through annual passholder or fan club -- would Loew's have those available?

I would like to get all perks possible, and want to make sure I don't miss out because I made reservation directly with hotel.

Thanks!

No, it is not necessary to book through Loews to enjoy the card perks. I have booked through hoteldiscounts.com and through Universal and gotten the Loews perk. Just make sure after you have your confirmation number to add your Loews card number to it.

I booked through the 800-be-a-star # and the best I could do was a rate of $183 for Hard Rock. It was the GA resident rate. I called the Lowes first number today and they gave me a rate of $169. They said the Lowes First rate is usually the best you can get except maybe The entertainment rate, but that does not seem to be available.

They asked for my lowes number first, but I just told him I have signed up on line and they have not mailed it yet. He went on and asked me what kind of paper and wine or whatever I want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter