Do you need to look at MK map, or do can you walk the park blindfold?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! I'm amazed that we don't need park maps at MK ~ do you? S

Absolutely not. And Epcot I know even better. I could tell you every water fountain and washroom.

We've "only" been twice, but we are still 80% on top of the parks. Epcot is my weakest as we have not explored them fully with three small boys! I will still use the map for Epcot.

Definitely don't need a map at any of the parks.

I usually know where everything is ... but I usually get lost wandering around ... So, sometimes I don't know where I am <laugh> :p But I believe that problem could be solved with more trips to WDW ... :cool:

Hi Everyone,

I can honestly say we don't ever use the maps. Actually the last time we were there we picked up some for my cousin who is coming home today from her Honeymoon at WDW.

We often find ourselves giving directions to people who are standing in the middle of the pathway with their maps all the way open and looking hopelessly lost. I intend to retire in Florida and work at Disney. I'd even be willing to work for free.

I always get a map but it's for souvenir purposes mainly as I can navigate myself around MK quite easily without it.

I'm with you Susan, I plan to work at Disney while dh plans to golf, in our retirement! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter