Do you own the above thing or not?

....okay....I'll bite.....sports team t-shirt? [BTW, how are ya feeling buddy?]
since I was 8 years old I wanted 1 football jersey with my name on the back, but in high school I was a immature 18 year old bench warmer, 225 ponds at that, in 1981 the Cincinnati Bengals were making a run for the Superbowl and won, just like my US army platoon won the marksmanship trophy and the chance to watch the Superbowl during basic training. I didn't drink beer, so I was put in charge of the beer. in 2018 I had my first of 4 so far cancer surgeries on my face, leaving me with Bengal tiger stripes on my face.

So after the first surgery, I am sitting there in my outdoor Yuma desert recliner, watching NFL, a sale on jerseys was happening, $150.00 jersey for only $100.00 and that included shipping. so pulled out the phone, pulled out visa and for the first time in my life bought something really frivolous, a Cincinnati Bengal football jersey....with the number 81.........Rutgers university graduated a tight end that was drafted by the NFL Bengals, they gave him number 81, his name, who now plays for the Bills...was Tyler Kroft.......my last name.

I have a new growth on my face.....and if they operate to remove that growth......I am buying that Bills jersey also.....that is how I am feeling...I eventually have to Buffalo this cancer!!!!👍

...do they know why the growths keep coming?
I am in the 5% that cannot be cured...it is like seeds in my head, other than brain, that just keep surfacing on the skin, but not spreading into nerves or blood, so no more radical surgerys, just remove the growth and keep on making medical history.

autographed book by acclaimed author ?

autographed book....yes, not sure how acclaimed the author is. NY Times best seller though

an egg separator? (that was DGD's new thing she learned in baking class....separating eggs, but I don't own a separator, so she had to try the old way. It will take time. We had eggs for breakfast because of all the ones that didn't work out)

Yes but don’t use it do it the old fashion way but love watching my chef DD do it especially doing eggs one handed!!

Brownie Pan? So you get all edges ??

I just don’t know so I will say no I have some kind of printer but doubt it’s that good !!

Sewing Machine?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter