Do You Trust the Media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1) You can't prove a negative.
2) Let's say there is no video showing her hit by a car. Does that mean she didn't get hit? I've asked you four times and you refuse to answer.

It is doubtful that she was hit by the car.

Prove it isn’t her.

I have a better idea. Why don't you prove you've stopped quoting white nationalist hate groups like occidental dissent.

With such gems of articles headlines as
as It's time to cut Puerto Rico, a demographic and financial burden on the United States, Loose.
JEW, Harvey Weinstein accused of rape.
White Hero, Mike Ditka calls out NFL (N word)
God's fiery wrath strikes sanctuary state of California.

This is who you're quoting. This is who you're believing. People that are so far gone, so sick in the head, and so blinded by hatred they're portraying a deadly brush fire as God's wrath against people they hate.

That gross racist website actually has pictures of two different people dressed in black and claims both are her. One has glasses, hair pulled back and is wearing black sneakers. The other has no glasses, hair down and is wearing sandals.

I blame Alex Jones for this. Him and his kind. He really has brainwashed a portion of our society in to stupidity. He is a scourge on our country. Hatred is a strong word but I can say he is one of the few that I hate.

He really is the scrapings off the bottom of the barrel.

That gross racist website actually has pictures of two different people dressed in black and claims both are her. One has glasses, hair pulled back and is wearing black sneakers. The other has no glasses, hair down and is wearing sandals.
But she doesn't trust the media, so who can she trust?

Based on?

Based on the fact that with all the video that was taken that day, no one can point to her being hit. I have proved that protesters came with bats and other stuff ready for violence, I have proved that Heyer was overweight, wearing black and a smoker, you all then still make me out to be a neo-Nazi loving white supremacist when I explain that I am a Jew, they don’t like me, I don’t like them.

Based on the fact that with all the video that was taken that day, no one can point to her being hit. I have proved that protesters came with bats and other stuff ready for violence, I have proved that Heyer was overweight, wearing black and a smoker, you all then still make me out to be a neo-Nazi loving white supremacist when I explain that I am a Jew, they don’t like me, I don’t like them.
Sigh.
There were 19 people injured in the incident according to the hospital. Do you see video of all 19 being hit?
Your "proof" is pretty thin. You have one picture of a counter protester with a stick in his hand. But you don't say anything about the protester on the ground with a ball peen hammer. Again, how do we know those pictures came from Charlottsville?
Same with your "proof" about Heyer's weight, what she was wearing, and her smoking. How do we know that's her? I looked at the twitter picture you CLAIM is her, and while I can see a resemblance between the two, I can not definitely say they're the same person.

You asked for a picture, I provided it.

O.M.G
Actually I didn't ask for a picture, I asked where links to articles citing experts were. I see that you can't provide those so you post a picture of her. Just admit, you have no proof, you have conspiracy theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter