Dockside vs Surfside vs CB

Dockside Surfside or CB?

• Total voters

xipotec

Grinning Ghosts
As the title says!

Which resort would you choose and why?

We are looking for a quieter laid back place for a couple. I know these do not really fit the bill exaclty, but all opinons welcome!

I have never stayed at any of those except CB. i have stayed there several times and am going back in Dec. Why not Aventura? I haven't stayed there either but it seems like a nice laid back adult place.

Not sure when you are going, I like the CB general vibe, pools, food court, walkability to VB, good bus service although sometimes I walk to the parks or take the SF boat back at the end of the night.

Feb 11-15
I cannot find any avaiability for Aventura…not sure if thats normal or not….

Only available from sketchy 3rd party sites…

That would be my number one choice, I think its booked up for Valentines….

Feb 11-15
I cannot find any avaiability for Aventura…not sure if thats normal or not….

Only available from sketchy 3rd party sites…

That would be my number one choice, I think its booked up for Valentines….
Ahh. It is smaller than CB and the Endless Summer resorts.

Would Sapphire Falls be too far out of budget? Our #1 is CBBR, but we had a lovely stay at SF once - very beautiful & peaceful plus they have the water taxis.

We love CBBR as a couple but enjoy the lively vibe there - we haven't stayed at either of the Endless Summer resorts yet, but I know Surfside is the smaller of the two so maybe it would be less "bustly"?

Would Sapphire Falls be too far out of budget? Our #1 is CBBR, but we had a lovely stay at SF once - very beautiful & peaceful plus they have the water taxis.

We love CBBR as a couple but enjoy the lively vibe there - we haven't stayed at either of the Endless Summer resorts yet, but I know Surfside is the smaller of the two so maybe it would be less "bustly"?
Unfortunalty , all the packages are 1000
more for Sapphire.

If you want to pool hop or have the nicer pool, it would have to be CB.

You'll probably be bussing the whole time either way. I don't mind the buses enough to bother walking from CB; buses are frequent & I walk a lot in the parks, no need to do extra. There isn't a significant difference in the bus rides. There will be kids around in common areas either way. I wouldn't really "hang out" in the lobby at either, regardless - that's what your room is for, or a nicer, quieter resort's lobby. Granted we really just use the room to sleep, so we're not looking for anything particularly special in the room itself either.

Other than theme & pools / pool hopping, the perks are pretty well equivalent. Bayliner Diner at CB is good, haven't tried the others.

As the title says!

Which resort would you choose and why?

We are looking for a quieter laid back place for a couple. I know these do not really fit the bill exaclty, but all opinons welcome!
We’ve stayed at all 3.

Definitely Cabana Bay.

It’s got a cool early 1960s vibe, two interesting pools, a good food court, and a hot tub. (The two Endless Summer resorts do not have hot tubs - which is a big deal for us when the weather is cooler.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter