Does anybody actually have an October BOG dinner reservation?

Gothemi

Mouseketeer
Got up early today to make my 180 reservations. I was only promptly hitting refresh, working multiple browsers, phones, PCs and could not get a BOG dinner reservation. I tried multiple days, including non MNSSHP nights, but nothing.

I waited until the phone lines opened and called in. The CM I spoke with was very helpful and after looking around said she couldn't find any reservations for BOG at all. She said there appears to be no bookings either. She suggested that perhaps they don't have BOG opened yet for dinner reservations due to the new menu OR MNSSHP nights and a final schedule for the month hasn't been release yet. Should couldn't explain further but suggested I following some of the food blogs since they often have information before the CMs do lol.

So, does anybody have a true dinner reservation for BOG in October yet?

Thanks,

My 180 days was this morning. I went online for BOG and Cinderella for dinner and nada. I called in at 7 am and the cast member told me, those two are not even accepting any reservations right now for october. She told me also that it was due to Mickey's Not So Scary. I asked when it would be available, she said could be this afternoon, next week, next month. (Not a lot of help there)

How silly! I can't believe they don't have this information yet. Thank you for replying with your experience. Hopefully we get a heads up on Disney Parks Blog or something before they just happen to go live with the dates/times. People shouldn't be expected to "keep checking" every few hours.

My 180 day mark was this past Sunday and I was able to get a 4:45 BOG dinner on a party night which surprised me. Dinner was not an option for CRT on a party night though, for now anyways. I would keep checking back or use the Touring Plans reservation finder as I'm sure something will open up.

I just looked at Disney's calendar and it is through October 10. I'm hoping when it updates to 10/14 and 10/15 (The dates I need), the reservations will open. Here's wishful thinking!!!!

I was noticing the same lack of BOG dinner and CRT dinner this morning as well(180 today too). I settled for a BOG lunch. I’m glad I saw this thread, now I will keep checking.
As I keep checking my October calendar isn’t allowing reservations for my week(15th-20th). Is this happening to anyone else?

I was noticing the same lack of BOG dinner and CRT dinner this morning as well(180 today too). I settled for a BOG lunch. I’m glad I saw this thread, now I will keep checking.
As I keep checking my October calendar isn’t allowing reservations for my week(15th-20th). Is this happening to anyone else?

I am having the same problem. Started yesterday. At first I was able to reserve at anytime during that week but now I get nothing past the 15th. The app works so I have been using that to check for BOG dinner times.

I E-mailed WDW and they responded quickly saying that all reservations are released at the 180 day mark and none are held back. Implying that reservations have been booked already. I don't know how, since I was 180+5 and still nothing. Seems strange to me especially since more than one person has been told dining hasn't been released yet.

I emailed Disney a few days ago and received this response:

Greetings from the Walt Disney World® Resort!

Thank you for writing to us. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty to Disney and value the time you took to share your thoughts.

Please be assured you that your message has been received and we have begun the process of researching your needs. Please understand that, depending on the nature of your request and the amount of research required to provide you with the most accurate and timely information, our response time may vary. Should we need to enlist the help of other Disney experts to provide you the best answer you may find that your response comes from that resource rather than this e-mail address.

Sounds pretty generic so hopefully someone gets back to me soon.

Is it working yet for anyone? I’m trying to get lunch reservations any day the week of 10/13-10/20 and occasionally it will tell me there is a breakfast time available, but that’s it. Several mornings I even got up at 5am to try. I can’t even find dinner reservations for it. It’s my fiancé’s first time at Magic Kingdom and I really want him to try it since it’s my kids’ favorite restaurant

Still no luck here. I have 4 people in my party searching at all times now. Got on at my 180 mark at 6 am and searched every day for every time slot and saw nothing.

Yeah, I’ve been checking today too. I was hoping with the free dining being announced, some people who hoped October would be included would cancel reservations, or maybe even change dates for the promotion.

I was able to book lunch for 10/20. I am still searching for dinner on 10/13. Anyone else still having problems?

I tried to book dinner for 10/30, within my 180+10 day window. No luck. I grabbed lunch. CM at DVC said the hours are listed for breakfast and lunch only?? He said the only restaurant for dinner hours right now is Liberty Tree. Hoping for an early dinner around 4:00 p.m. Let's all cross our fingers. I have 5 people in my group of 7 who have never dined there!

Yeah, the CM is just flat-out wrong on that one. Liberty Tree, Tony's, Jungle Navigation, and Horseshoe all have reservations at this time for dinner time.

I tried to book dinner for 10/30, within my 180+10 day window. No luck. I grabbed lunch. CM at DVC said the hours are listed for breakfast and lunch only?? He said the only restaurant for dinner hours right now is Liberty Tree. Hoping for an early dinner around 4:00 p.m. Let's all cross our fingers. I have 5 people in my group of 7 who have never dined there!

I am also wanting BOG in Oct but on a MNSSHP night. Apparently, they will open reservations closer to the party date. Keep checking. I was able to get a reservation before the party starts at Skipper Canteen near Adventureland. A friend recommended it.

I have several BOG breakfast reservations throughout October (with different parties, not hoarding them!), and a dinner for 4 at 5:30-ish on a party night. I got them towards the end of my 180+10 times - there was nothing available early in our stay.

I have a dinner on a party night at 4pm. I am not staying for the party but at least I got something. I still keep checking for the date I want. Hopefully someone will cancel. My husband and I want to try the new menu

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter