Does Anyone do Ibotta?

Elle23

DIS Veteran
I recently started using Ibotta and have already racked up over $40! Yay!!

I was hoping to use the money I earn toward a Starbucks gift card for our trip in November. I’m just a little confused how it works without a real gift card to hand over? Can someone explain how it works?

I recently started using Ibotta and have already racked up over $40! Yay!!

I was hoping to use the money I earn toward a Starbucks gift card for our trip in November. I’m just a little confused how it works without a real gift card to hand over? Can someone explain how it works?

Love ibotta. For the Starbucks GC , download the app and add the GC to it. Show app to barista and they will scan it. Easy.

I've been using it for 5 years and have earned just shy of $500. Some months my savings are much better than others. I love it!

Regarding the Starbucks card, it'll come as an e-card that yo just add to the Starbucks app on your phone., It's easy.

I've been using it for 5 years and have earned just shy of $500. Some months my savings are much better than others. I love it!

Regarding the Starbucks card, it'll come as an e-card that yo just add to the Starbucks app on your phone., It's easy.

Wow, $500! That is great!

I love it because I’m earning money on stuff I would already buy! And I love using it at Kroger because I don’t even have to upload a receipt since my card is linked. So easy.

I downloaded the Starbucks app and made an account, so I should be good to go!

I use it for groceries but there's not a ton that cross over. I do like the 15% back at Joann's when you scan the barcode on the receipt.

Love, Love , Love Ibotta!! I've been doing it for about 2 years and have earned almost $800. We too buy Starbucks gift cards and use them at Disney. For the trip this summer I also bought Uber gift cards that we plan on using while at Disney. My husband has almost $25 on his and I think we are going to purchase a Landry's GC to use at Yak & Yeti. I learned early on to not just buy things because it had a good rebate, if we don't need it or won't use in the near future I don't buy it. I love finding coupons that I also have a rebate for, that makes it even better.

Love, Love , Love Ibotta!! I've been doing it for about 2 years and have earned almost $800. We too buy Starbucks gift cards and use them at Disney. For the trip this summer I also bought Uber gift cards that we plan on using while at Disney. My husband has almost $25 on his and I think we are going to purchase a Landry's GC to use at Yak & Yeti. I learned early on to not just buy things because it had a good rebate, if we don't need it or won't use in the near future I don't buy it. I love finding coupons that I also have a rebate for, that makes it even better.

I hear you about not buying things you don’t need! I have done that with coupons in the past. I’m trying to just get things I would normally buy, otherwise I’m just spending more money than I make!

I didn’t know they offered Uber gift cards. If I earn enough, I may get one of those too. We would definitely use it!

I've been on Ibotta since August of 2017...total earnings $178 right now with $77 pending for some hotel bookings through Expedia.

My primary purchases, aside from travel, tend to be Fred Meyer (groceries) and JoAnn (10% cash back). I have gotten some cash from shopDisney, but it's not a ton.

I eat a ton of pasta and there is normally a pretty decent cash back deal for it; same for cereal.

When it comes time, I cash out via PayPal and throw the money into savings. Every little bit helps, right?

Another proud Ibotta user here! I'm approaching the $500 mark too, after about 5 years. It's all money for the vacation fund! Sometimes it can be a pain when I have extra long receipts, but it's still free money for stuff I'm already buying.

I have it but I think I'm not really good at it or something. I feel like I need to sit down one day and figure out how to really use it.

Another proud Ibotta user here! I'm approaching the $500 mark too, after about 5 years. It's all money for the vacation fund! Sometimes it can be a pain when I have extra long receipts, but it's still free money for stuff I'm already buying.

I hear that! Ibotta recently switched from receipts to linking a reward card for Fred Meyer here. No more receipts for me and the earnings from any shopping trip show up within 24 hours.

I even got cash back on gas using my FM reward card...I've never been able to do that (sure, it was $0.10...but still!).

I love ibotta also! I have been using since 2012 and have saved over $1000! It's awesome! If you use paper coupons you can combine them with the ibotta offers which is nice! More Disney money ;)

I have been using the Ibotta app for about 2 weeks. I went to transfer the $80 of rewards I racked up to my Paypal and it completely locked me out of the app and the website. I have been googling this and have found many unfavorable reviews about Ibotta finding any reason to lock you out of your account when it comes time to redeem your rewards. I contacted Ibotta support through email and it seems like it may take 7 days to get a response. So, I really have no idea what happened. It is all very frustrating as I just started the whole coupon clipping, digital coupon, and grocery app thing. If anyone has any advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

I’m at $404. I’ve noticed if I ignore the app for a month at a time, I’ll get a fantastic bonus offer. Like $20 when I get 12 items. I belong to a FB Kroger group that gives me heads up of overlaps. Like last week when five smoothies were free.

I’ve had Ibotta for about two years and finally cracked $20. I think it’s because I normally user Ebates for online shopping, and the grocery rebates don’t usually apply to me.

Writing back that my Ibotta app was unlocked and I was able to withdraw my rewards. There was no email from Ibotta about the whole issue. Still confused as what went down but am happy it worked itself out and I am back to racking up rewards.

I’ve had Ibotta for about two years and finally cracked $20. I think it’s because I normally user Ebates for online shopping, and the grocery rebates don’t usually apply to me.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I read about how great it is, but in the few years I've had it I think I've accumulated maybe $40. But, like you, I use ebates for online shopping. I also buy a lot of generic, and those aren't usually included in the money back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts