Does anyone here like Go Gurt?

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
I swear I am addicted to the Watermelon kind!! My kids love it, so thankfully I have an excuse to buy it!!:rolleyes: ;) :p

Have you tried it frozen? That's the way we lilke it!!:D

Gail...it is Yogurt you can eat on the go...I comes in a tube like thing...It is really good, you don't need a spoon! LOL...

bananiem...No I haven't tried it that way, but I am putting one in the freezer now!! LOL

My kids love them........I buy them at Sam's in the huge box. I don't think there are watermelon ones in it though. My DS also likes the drinkable yogurts. I'm not sure I'm ready to try drinking yogurt quite yet.

OoOoOoOh they taste soo good frozen, i dont think i have tried the watermelon ones yet, but i love the strawberry and blueberry ones.

My DS has a GoGurt or a Danimal almost every night. He loves the "Cool Cotton Candy" favored GoGurt.

Our DD won't touch yogurt of ANY kind.

These kids can't be more different :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . . .

Try the root beer, I think it's delicious, my kids hate it (more for me!:D )

I don't like it, but my son loves Gogurt. It's too liquidy for me.

Deb, my son was gobbling up his Danimals a few minutes ago. He loves the strawberry ones.

McDonald's is supposed to be serving Gogurt and Danimals now, btw. I'm not sure of the flavors.

Yes, they are good. I like them frozen and cool cotton candy is a favorite flavor here.

my son loves them he can only eat the rootbeer. he is allergic to berries of anykind. i have to read labels all the time. you would not believe how many things have berries:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter