does anyone know anything about a 3rd Austin an Ally soundtrack?

disneydude365

In dreams you will lose your heartaches
i know that next week is their 4th season premier they had two albums and i think the 2nd one had songs from both season 2 and 3 but does anyone know if they are planning on any soundtracks to the fourth season?

They don't normally release the soundtrack until the season is half or nearly over.

Right now I'm wondering what their going to DO for a soundtrack. We're only two episodes in so far. Ally did sing one new song. But now Austin's career is over and Ally is taking a break for her senior year. They're going to have to get them both back on stage somehow. They can't keep up this "music factory" thing for a whole season. The best part of the show is watching Austin preform.

sailorstitch

They don't normally release the soundtrack until the season is half or nearly over.

Right now I'm wondering what their going to DO for a soundtrack. We're only two episodes in so far. Ally did sing one new song. But now Austin's career is over and Ally is taking a break for her senior year. They're going to have to get them both back on stage somehow. They can't keep up this "music factory" thing for a whole season. The best part of the show is watching Austin preform.

sailorstitch

im a season behind haven't seen any of the current season, due to no cable but I'm sure disney has something up their sleeve?
I'm still bummed the 2nd and 3rd got mixed into one!!

im a season behind haven't seen any of the current season, due to no cable but I'm sure disney has something up their sleeve?
I'm still bummed the 2nd and 3rd got mixed into one!!

I KNOW!!!!! And there's still about 5 or 6 songs that they haven't released at all. :headache:

Maybe it has something to do with Ross Lynch also having his own band. But then again Miley Cyrus was able to be Hannah Montana and have her solo career at the same time. :confused3

sailorstitch

I KNOW!!!!! And there's still about 5 or 6 songs that they haven't released at all. :headache:

Maybe it has something to do with Ross Lynch also having his own band. But then again Miley Cyrus was able to be Hannah Montana and have her solo career at the same time. :confused3

sailorstitch

while i love Miley in her own way, if we have to sacrifice a few songs in order to keep Ross off her path.. I'm totally ok with that lol. i love the R5 stuff, but hopefully we get a little bit more austin and ally magic!!

while i love Miley in her own way, if we have to sacrifice a few songs in order to keep Ross off her path.. I'm totally ok with that lol. i love the R5 stuff, but hopefully we get a little bit more austin and ally magic!!

I had to walk away from Miley. I have all her albums up through Can't Be Tamed, but I couldn't bring myself to buy Bangerz.

I love R5 too. But the songs Disney writes for Austin and Ally (and Hannah Montana) are just so much fun to rock out too. party:

sailorstitch

I had to walk away from Miley. I have all her albums up through Can't Be Tamed, but I couldn't bring myself to buy Bangerz.

I love R5 too. But the songs Disney writes for Austin and Ally (and Hannah Montana) are just so much fun to rock out too. party:

sailorstitch

ok i can understand that but i seriously beg you to give "adore you", "Maybe you're right", and "My Darling" "Someone else" a chance she honestly had some truly good songs on the banger album. i know she's kinda went cray cray but her music is still awesome for majority even wrecking ball was great if you just take it as a song and exclude video and performances lol

and i agree austin and ally and hannah montana had some truly awesome music!!
I'm hoping we got some music out soon i was truly sad when disney quit doing the DISNEYMANIA ID LOVE TO HEAR ROSS (OR HIM AND ALLY, OR HIS BAND) DO A DISNEY CLASSIC!!

As a straight male over the age of 20, I am happy to say that I have NO idea what any of you are talking about :D

ok i can understand that but i seriously beg you to give "adore you", "Maybe you're right", and "My Darling" "Someone else" a chance she honestly had some truly good songs on the banger album. i know she's kinda went cray cray but her music is still awesome for majority even wrecking ball was great if you just take it as a song and exclude video and performances lol

and i agree austin and ally and hannah montana had some truly awesome music!!
I'm hoping we got some music out soon i was truly sad when disney quit doing the DISNEYMANIA ID LOVE TO HEAR ROSS (OR HIM AND ALLY, OR HIS BAND) DO A DISNEY CLASSIC!!

I'm sure Miley's music is still amazing. I honestly do love the song Wreaking Ball. I just can't bring myself to buy the album. I can't really explain why. I've never bought an album with a parental warning on it. I don't really want to start now. I'm just sitting here waiting for her to get the wild child phase out of her system and grow up. I've never walked away from a celebrity like this before. So I keep looking back over my shoulder to see if she's grown up yet.

I loved the Disneymania CDs too. Mitchel Musso's version of Stand Out from A Goofy Movie is one of my favorites! But what I really miss is the live concerts! I actually got to go to one of the shows for Hannah/Miley Best of Both Worlds Tour. Had to pay over $200 for my ticket, but it was worth every penny! :cool1: I wanted to see The Cheetah Girls in concert. Out of all their tours they came to my state ONE time. That was on their very last tour. Well, guess what. That show didn't sell enough tickets so it was canceled! :mad: I'd LOVE to see Disney do something like the Best of Both Worlds tour for Austin Moon/R5!!! I want to see Ross sing the Austin Moon songs live soooooo badly.

sailorstitch

I'm sure Miley's music is still amazing. I honestly do love the song Wreaking Ball. I just can't bring myself to buy the album. I can't really explain why. I've never bought an album with a parental warning on it. I don't really want to start now. I'm just sitting here waiting for her to get the wild child phase out of her system and grow up. I've never walked away from a celebrity like this before. So I keep looking back over my shoulder to see if she's grown up yet.

I loved the Disneymania CDs too. Mitchel Musso's version of Stand Out from A Goofy Movie is one of my favorites! But what I really miss is the live concerts! I actually got to go to one of the shows for Hannah/Miley Best of Both Worlds Tour. Had to pay over $200 for my ticket, but it was worth every penny! :cool1: I wanted to see The Cheetah Girls in concert. Out of all their tours they came to my state ONE time. That was on their very last tour. Well, guess what. That show didn't sell enough tickets so it was canceled! :mad: I'd LOVE to see Disney do something like the Best of Both Worlds tour for Austin Moon/R5!!! I want to see Ross sing the Austin Moon songs live soooooo badly.

sailorstitch

omg those would be so cool to have gotten to go to, i tagged along with my cousins to hanna montana best of both worlds tour movie lol

I've been to R5 concert 2 years in a row :-)rolleyes1 hoping to make it 3 years in a row this year) the first year they preformed a lot of austin and ally songs, billion hits, be here without you, and one more i think! it was so cool he's honestly not someone who uses auto tune

awesome that you got to see hannah/miley LIVE!!

As a straight male over the age of 20, I am happy to say that I have NO idea what any of you are talking about :D

First off wicked cool autographs dude those are seriously awesome things to collect.

now as a straight 22 year old male myself, i find it odd when someone adds a comment with no addition to the conversation. :rotfl2:

but hey that's just me maybe its the norm

First off wicked cool autographs dude those are seriously awesome things to collect.

now as a straight 22 year old male myself, i find it odd when someone adds a comment with no addition to the conversation. :rotfl2:

but hey that's just me maybe its the norm

Thanks for the words on the autograph collection. Labor of love.

As for the thread, I enjoy trolling through and what others are talking about and seeing if I can add anything. For the very first time, I was stumped.

omg those would be so cool to have gotten to go to, i tagged along with my cousins to hanna montana best of both worlds tour movie lol

I've been to R5 concert 2 years in a row :-)rolleyes1 hoping to make it 3 years in a row this year) the first year they preformed a lot of austin and ally songs, billion hits, be here without you, and one more i think! it was so cool he's honestly not someone who uses auto tune

awesome that you got to see hannah/miley LIVE!!

When I went to see Hannah/Miley live I tagged along with my cousins. My older cousin took her daughter and some of her friends.

I have pictures!

Hannah

Miley

Miley (2009 Wonder World Tour)

Yes, Miley is on a flying motorcycle!

Selena Gomez (2010)

Selena Gomez (2013)

On the Floor Row 13 Eight seats between me and the catwalk! :faint:

I haven't been to see R5... YET. I'm waiting for them to get back to my state. But when they get here I'm buying the VIP tickets. :woohoo:

sailorstitch

Thanks for the words on the autograph collection. Labor of love.

As for the thread, I enjoy trolling through and what others are talking about and seeing if I can add anything. For the very first time, I was stumped.

no worries lol i tend to "stump" several people at times lol

and i can tell that must have been very long in in the making collection!

When I went to see Hannah/Miley live I tagged along with my cousins. My older cousin took her daughter and some of her friends.

I have pictures!

Hannah

Miley

Miley (2009 Wonder World Tour)

Yes, Miley is on a flying motorcycle!

Selena Gomez (2010)

Selena Gomez (2013)

On the Floor Row 13 Eight seats between me and the catwalk! :faint:

I haven't been to see R5... YET. I'm waiting for them to get back to my state. But when they get here I'm buying the VIP tickets. :woohoo:

sailorstitch

oh wow those are awesome shots!! the first R5 show i was literally front row!! second (which is what pics are from) i was a bit further away but i have a nice camera lol. also YES THE VIP TOTALLY WORTH IT!! I've done it both times first time was for my birthday and celebrating some milestone stuff like getting outta wheel chair and living longer than expected (another story lol) but we were talking to the guy selling stuff who was their brother and (i had a walker lol) when i got to my meet and greet after the show they were telling me happy birthday!!

they remembered me on the second show i saw!

me getting to meet them
IMG_5585_zpsfzactzn6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

some shots of the concert!!
DSC_0408_zpsmqqpapof.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0151_zpsechvnra8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0152_zpsn49zsx4z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0404_zpsoec0zgny.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

oh wow those are awesome shots!! the first R5 show i was literally front row!! second (which is what pics are from) i was a bit further away but i have a nice camera lol. also YES THE VIP TOTALLY WORTH IT!! I've done it both times first time was for my birthday and celebrating some milestone stuff like getting outta wheel chair and living longer than expected (another story lol) but we were talking to the guy selling stuff who was their brother and (i had a walker lol) when i got to my meet and greet after the show they were telling me happy birthday!!

they remembered me on the second show i saw!

me getting to meet them
IMG_5585_zpsfzactzn6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

some shots of the concert!!
DSC_0408_zpsmqqpapof.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0151_zpsechvnra8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0152_zpsn49zsx4z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0404_zpsoec0zgny.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What is Ratliff wearing!?!?! :laughing: Is it a dress or just a really long shirt? I am in love with that picture of Ross. :love: Can I have that as a poster? :rotfl:

You got some awesome shots too. When I saw the Hannah/Miley concert I had an awful camera. Only 3x zoom and it held less than 80 pictures. About 2009 I got a new camera. 15x zoom and holds nearly 4000 pictures.

It's so nice to have another adult I can talk to about these stars. Most people have no clue who I'm talking about. I get a lot of blank stares. :confused:

sailorstitch

What is Ratliff wearing!?!?! :laughing: Is it a dress or just a really long shirt? I am in love with that picture of Ross. :love: Can I have that as a poster? :rotfl:

You got some awesome shots too. When I saw the Hannah/Miley concert I had an awful camera. Only 3x zoom and it held less than 80 pictures. About 2009 I got a new camera. 15x zoom and holds nearly 4000 pictures.

It's so nice to have another adult I can talk to about these stars. Most people have no clue who I'm talking about. I get a lot of blank stares. :confused:

sailorstitch

he's wearing a jacket i think thats half way on lol, look closely you can see he's got jean shorts on.
i saved up and in 2012 got a nikon D3200 just paid it off and the additional lens. and thank you i love taking pictures so glad to see people like it and hey I'm all for making them into posters haha :)

IKR?!?! I've gotten so many "are you serious?" faces when i start listing my celebrities or interests to people.
i took a friend to see R5 and she told me the girl who works with her kept saying "are you sure you're not seeing maroon 5?" which shed reply no R5

i see nothing wrong with the stuff we like lol!

I can kinda make out Ratliff's shorts. I just couldn't see where the shirt ended. His outfit just didn't photograph well. :P

Most people that even know me the tiniest bit aren't surprised that the music I listen to comes from Disney. About 97% of my clothes are Disney. I have a collection of Disney tshirts that dates back to the early '90s. That's my daily wardrobe. :earboy2:The problem I have is that they've never heard of these people. If I mention R5, their rely is "Who?" Normally (with R5 at least) I explain that the lead singer is on the Disney Channel. That's enough for them. I never had this problem with Miley. :laughing: And Selena is becoming a more common name. It's just the one that haven't hit it SUPER big that leave me to do some explaining.

sailorstitch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter