does anyone know this answer?

GailT

<font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag
How far is Rodeo Drive from DL? I know I can't afford to even go in a store but the thrill of saying I walked down that street is good enough for me? :teeth:

Thanks Missy, that isn't that long at all, I think I am going to go, who knows, maybe I'll bump into Donald Trump and after he sees me, ya never know. LOL :rotfl2:

GailT said:
How far is Rodeo Drive from DL? I know I can't afford to even go in a store but the thrill of saying I walked down that street is good enough for me? :teeth:

How long depends on how much traffic there is. LOL good luck planning, I hope you make it to both. :)

taeja71 said:
How long depends on how much traffic there is. LOL good luck planning, I hope you make it to both. :)

taeja i was just going to say that...when it comes to LA you cant go by miles...the traffic changes everything...has a mind of its own... :confused3

GailT said:

Just got back from DL last night. Drove up to the El Capitan theater (Hollywood Blvd) from DL on Tues. We left about noon and it took 70 min. to get there.

I went "shopping" at Rodeo Drive last year, I had a blast. I'm not rich enough to actually buy Chanel or Dior clothes, but that didn't stop me from trying things on. Of course, it helps if you speak French...

Enter a store, act as if you're there every day, have some fun, and then tell them you don't like the colour!

PS: I would have bought those sunglasses at Dior though, if they would have had the right colour. Really.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter