Does anyone share Silhouette or Cricut Files?

labdogs42

DIS Veteran
I was thinking that in these new days of t-shirt making options that there might be some DIS-igners doing cut files for Silhouettes or Cricuts. Are there? Is there any interest in sharing stuff like that? Would this be the right board for that? Thoughts?

I came back to this board (which I've used and loved many times over the years) wondering the same thing. I'm thinking of getting a Silhoutte and wanting to see examples and share!

I just bought a Cricut (well it'll be here on Tuesday!)... I'll share any good resources as I find them :-)

I want in on the fun too! I have a Cricut, and make all of our shirts. Needing some help finding the best designs.

I've had my Cricut machine for less than two months, but I'm obsessed! I made matching F&W shirts (from an SVG I bought on Etsy) and an "I'm Done Adulting Lets Go to Disney" shirt. I'm having so much fun working on random projects :-)

I did find this free Passholder SVG download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/urprzwf1azho87q/passholderF.svg?dl=0

I'm looking for the different DVC logos (not even SVGs, just good PNG or JPEGs to convert), but haven't had much luck finding clean B&W pictures of the two most recent logos. I also tried converting the WL logo, but have been having difficulties.

My 16 year old daughter got a Cricut Maker for Christmas and is wanting to make tshirts, shorts, backpacks, water bottles, etc for our upcoming trip scheduled for fall 2021. She has joined several of the Facebook Groups but I thought we would check here to see if any one had any Disney specific designs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter