Does CCV have dedicated 2 bedrooms

Haven't stayed in one but I believe so, with one king bed and one queen bed + two sleeper sofas that are queens.

Yes, it has dedicated 2BRs and those have 2 queen beds in second BR.

I wasn't implying you would over book, just wanted to inform anyone following this thread that the hard limit at CCV 2 BR is 8 + a child under 3. We stayed there in July with 5 and had lots of space, it's a very comfortable resort. Now my grand kids would rather stay there on the next trip. They just loved the 2 pools and the quick boat ride to the front of MK.

We stayed in a dedicated 2BR at CC. My photos are in the thread that has room photos, but I now forget the room number, lol. We had 5 adults. We had one son and DIL in the master, and my husband and I took the BR with the 2 beds, my special needs son in the 2nd bed. Worked well.

I wasn't implying you would over book, just wanted to inform anyone following this thread that the hard limit at CCV 2 BR is 8 + a child under 3. We stayed there in July with 5 and had lots of space, it's a very comfortable resort. Now my grand kids would rather stay there on the next trip. They just loved the 2 pools and the quick boat ride to the front of MK.
We were at VWL just last week, and it was way too chilly to comfortably use either pool, but there were folks using one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter