• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does DL offer anything like WDW dining plan?

sallyjane

Mouseketeer
We did WDW last December and loved having all of our meals prepaid for. We also went in 2004 when this plan was not offered. I know we spent a lot more for food on that trip. Does DL offer anything like this?

Thanks

DL offers a smaller program - seems ot mostly be $5 or $10 vouchers that are only good at certain places. I did the math and it's just not worth it - nothing at all like WDW's DP. :)

They do have a "disney dining plan". DH and I did it on our last trip and really enjoyed it. We probably didn't save any money doing it, but it sure was convenient. On one of the stickys above (the one about dining), they have the details of what you get with it. I don't think we spent any of our own cash for dining while we were there. And we bought some friends a nice dinner in new orleans square....
It was vouchers - money amounts, like $10, $5, $15, and then a couple character meals, and snack vouchers (which went a lonnnnnggg way)....

Just wanted to add that the vouchers were good every where (except downtown disney)- and the CMs were pretty accommodating with them. I *think* we used almost every snack voucher at Burrbank ice cream, but were able to use it to get drinks at a cart too. I just really liked having it paid for ahead of time. The "breakfast in the parks" voucher was only good at Buzz and somewhere else (which I can't remember).... And we ended up upgrading one of our breakfasts in the park for another character breakfast. Yes DH and I did more than one chracter breakfast....

I remember looking into this and it wasn't worth it for our family. I didn't see us getting what we wanted out of it. The WDW plan is a more cost effective. I remember that I got the info off the official disney web site.

I saw the Sticky thread but the adult listed ages 10-17 so I was confused. Thanks for all your help. We will probably pay as we go unless something better comes along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter