Does ECV fit in a regular POFQ room?

MulanMom

MK is my happy place!
We've stayed at POR with an ECV in a regular room without issue. Just want to be sure ECV will fit inside the newly refurbished POFQ rooms with 2 queen beds. Anyone have any experience with an ECV at POFQ?

TIA!

They fit inside the value room and they are smaller, so my guess would be yes

Last edited:
Yup. We fit 2 in the room, no problem. We do move the bench into the bathroom under the hangers, and the table and chairs to the opposite wall though, just FYI. Makes it easier.

I stayed at French Quarter last week with my mom. After we arrived we found that my mom would need a scooter for the rest of our stay. We were able to rent one and found that it fit easily in the room. I just moved the table and chairs a little closer to the dresser and mom parked the scooter in from of the window. We had lots of room.

Thank you for your replies! I thought the ECV should fit as we've done POR before but just wanted to be sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!