• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does Fairy Godmother have own website?

mylilnikita

DIS Veteran
Hi. Just want to inquire about the Fairy Godmother's babysitting service. Does anyone how to find info on them? Thanks.

Not sure about the website but I do have a little flyer that our Fairy Godmother (her name was Marguerite) left us when she cared for our DS's last week.

It reads: "Fairy Godmother's In-Room Hotel Sitting (A Mother's Security Blanket). 24 hrs. 7 days a week. Licensed and Bonded. Child Care Services, Pet Sitting, Group sitting available. Will cater to elders. Will accompany children and guests to all area attractions. (Homes. Hotel. Condos.) Gratuities appreciated. Call for information. (407) 969-9847 and toll free 877-611-4314 Mgr. Gertrude Ridgeway

The charge for us (2 children; one 15 months, one 3 yrs old) was $12 an hour plus $12 travel charge with a 4 hour minimum. We were only out for a little more than four hours (4 hrs. 10 mins.) -- had a nice dinner at Artist Point -- and came home to two sleeping boys. It was great. After spending the entire day at Magic Kingdom with the kids, it was nice to go out and have a quiet dinner with DH. We were pleased with our sitter, the boys seemed very happy with her, and would request Marguerite again in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first time I used FG, I searched and searched for a website to no avail. I ended up calling and talking for quite a long time to the manager until I was satisfied.

Sorry I couldn't help with the website.

Angie

Thanks anyway. I called Fairy Godmother's phone number yesterday and asked my questions. I have a few months to make arrangements.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter