Does Portofino need to be updated?

We really enjoyed our stay in PBR last September, but I thought the bathroom could definitely use an update. The shower was super tiny and seemed old. I am used to a large shower at home and the size of the shower at PBR was a bit uncomfortable- and I am a relatively small person. We were in a deluxe queen, CL room overlooking the Villa pool. I assume all rooms have the same shower setup, but I am not certain.

I thought the rooms were beautiful, though.

Only deluxe rooms have the separate shower. Standard rooms have the tub/shower combination.

Only deluxe rooms have the separate shower. Standard rooms have the tub/shower combination.
Interesting. Then I think I would prefer the regular to the deluxe. We only had a deluxe because we were staying CL. Do they let you “downgrade” to a non deluxe when you stay club?

I'll take the separate shower and soaking tub any day over a tub/shower combo. Footprint of the tub is much narrower and I can't stand when I turn to the side and a wet shower curtain clings to my butt cheeks. o_O

I'll take the separate shower and soaking tub any day over a tub/shower combo. Footprint of the tub is much narrower and I can't stand when I turn to the side and a wet shower curtain clings to my butt cheeks. o_O

lol.......

We prefer the stand alone shower too.

We've visited the resort and pool areas recently when at HRH and it was beautiful there. We stayed there a few years ago and the rooms were beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts