Does the Culinary Program accept students from the Culinary Institute of America?

Cicero10

Mouseketeer
When I was reading the Disney page about the program, it said that you cannot be taking "time off" from culinary school, so if we aren't allowed to how else would I participate in the program? Would the CIA allow me to do this without "taking time off"? Here's what it says
Students must be currently enrolled and taking at least one class in an accredited college or university in the United States and have completed at least one semester or have graduated in the past six (6) months.
So to take time to do the disney culinary program, how can I be enrolled taking one class? Will I do it in between semesters?

Here's what I was talking about earlier:
Those who have taken college courses, but are currently taking "time off" from school are not eligible to apply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter