Does the Disneyland band have a schedule?

Tedwash

Earning My Ears
I love watching them on YouTube when they do the Castle/ MainStreet march to townsquare. Thats when the allow the crowd to march behind them w/ all the characters down mainstreet then they do a show at Town Square.

I never see a performance schedule on the map.
Any info?

It's either the 11:40 or 12:30 show, but I can never remember which. I have a friend in the band and always have to text him to ask if they're at the castle or the train station (or Frontierland). I'll see if I can ask him tomorrow which show does the march.

Okay, just heard from my friend. It's the 12:30 show where they do the march along with Mickey and Friends (although the next day or two, it might be different, due to filming).

Okay, just heard from my friend. It's the 12:30 show where they do the march along with Mickey and Friends (although the next day or two, it might be different, due to filming).

Thanks for the info! Went after Thanksgiving and was able to film the whole thing. Intro, march down Mainstreet, and finale at town square. I love the sound of swagger of the new band. They remind me of the marching bands of New Orleans that dance and march. I love the conga line and lion king rendition. All the characters getting into it. As the band passes you see everyone bobbing their head and dancing on the sidewalk. The march is really one of the unsung, low key magic moments of the park. Those who haven't watched should try it!

Thanks for the info! Went after Thanksgiving and was able to film the whole thing. Intro, march down Mainstreet, and finale at town square. I love the sound of swagger of the new band. They remind me of the marching bands of New Orleans that dance and march. I love the conga line and lion king rendition. All the characters getting into it. As the band passes you see everyone bobbing their head and dancing on the sidewalk. The march is really one of the unsung, low key magic moments of the park. Those who haven't watched should try it!
I was really disappointed when they changed over the marching band. Having said that, I love the "new" band. They are so darned entertaining and energetic. I will stop to watch them now more often than I did in the past.

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!